Looking for Penrith tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DavJon1.

Looking for Penrith tickets

Post by DavJon1. »

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the site. Hope I’m on the right section?😂 I’m looking for x2 tickets for the Penrith game. Didn’t manage to purchase any on general sale but if anyone is unable to attend or can’t make it would be willing to buy.

Thanks.
josie andrews

Re: Looking for Penrith tickets

Post by josie andrews »

DavJon1. wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:19 pm Hi everyone,

I’m new to the site. Hope I’m on the right section?😂 I’m looking for x2 tickets for the Penrith game. Didn’t manage to purchase any on general sale but if anyone is unable to attend or can’t make it would be willing to buy.

Thanks.
I’m wanting one ticket too for someone coming from Australia 😂 they’re rarer than hens teeth!

Good luck 🍀
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

Hi
I have 2x South Stand concession over 60's tickets spare. We bought them only to find out a friend had already bought 2x tickets for us. They are unfortunately separate,1x on Row LL with the other one on Row MM in Section 5. I bought them separatetly at random as I presumed the South Stand would be unreserved as it usually is. Face value £23.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)
TDLD

Post by TDLD »

I have 1x ticket for South Stand (SS2, Row R, Seat 24). No longer needed as I was bought another ticket. Face value £28.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TDLD wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:30 am I have 1x ticket for South Stand (SS2, Row R, Seat 24). No longer needed as I was bought another ticket. Face value £28.
I’ll have that ticket for my friend from Oz if you still have it.

Send me a PM please
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

I am wanting one ticket also, MY OWN which I am still waiting for 38 days after purchase. I am giving it until next Wednesday then I am going to the club to express my displeasure (to put it politely) I don't want to hear "it's a TM issue" they are subcontracted by the club so I want Wigan to resolve the issue.

By the way, I'm still waiting for my season ticket which I renewed last September, has anyone got theirs yet?
No information on the site anywhere.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

eaststandspy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:39 pm I am wanting one ticket also, MY OWN which I am still waiting for 38 days after purchase. I am giving it until next Wednesday then I am going to the club to express my displeasure (to put it politely) I don't want to hear "it's a TM issue" they are subcontracted by the club so I want Wigan to resolve the issue.

By the way, I'm still waiting for my season ticket which I renewed last September, has anyone got theirs yet?
No information on the site anywhere.
Actual tickets haven't been sent out yet, but you should have got a confirmatory email detailing your seat.

I had this problem, but I sent an email to ticketoffice@wiganathletic.com, and they got back to me with the confirmation. I suggest you try the same.

Season tickets haven't been sent out either.
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

Thank you
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Email says if not sent a week before event to contact the ticket office.

I consider myself quite with it with all this stuff but quite confused regarding this ticket situation tbh.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

I agree what a mess us seniors are not up to speed on all this new method what happened to £ s and pence much easier note Mr R.