Site updated

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Site updated

Post by Fujiman »

Just had a look on the club website and it looks like the update has happened. First impressions is it looks slick but only had a peek.
morley pie eater

Re: Site updated

Post by morley pie eater »

Checked fixtures and we apparently play Leigh on 24th Feb at 3pm. Going to be a tough day!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Seeing as there has been no official announcement (as I know of) this is probably just a soft launch to see what happens. Expect it to go live in a couple of days.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:54 pm Checked fixtures and we apparently play Leigh on 24th Feb at 3pm. Going to be a tough day!
It also states. FIXTURES SEASON 2023 followed by the Castleford 2024 game & then the Leigh Leopards game, as Morley pointed out, 24.02.24 3pm ko!!

Busy day for the club when we also play Penrith in the WCC game at 8pm same day!!😳

Poor IMO I thought with the new site we would be doing away with silly errors like this!!

Apparently not 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
endoman

Post by endoman »

Ticketing section is none functional also.

It's nice to see an update, but if it's not fully ready then don't make it live!
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

You just have to despair when you read this stuff. IT has been around since the 1980s yet we cannot post an accurate account on our website.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

I do wish they'd do proper player profiles. Height, weight, place of birth, games played, tries scored etc. This is what player bios should be for, this is why someone would click on one surely, not to check out whether Bevan French has electric pace and dancing feet
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

It needs the UAT team on the case to sort out the snags.
The Pearl1

Post by The Pearl1 »

Give it time
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just seen an "update" on Twitter, still don’t call it X.
🎟️ Following the launch of the new Ticketmaster Sport platform, Season Ticket Holders are advised to wait for their account activation email, which will follow in the coming days.

(I’ve already activated my new account 😳)

ℹ️ For full FAQs, please read here https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/02/ ... rt-update/

https://x.com/wiganwarriorsrl/status/17 ... 3wQUEE0zxA
This is exactly the same article that I posted on the 2nd February ( it was on the official site on the 1st )!

At the moment I struggle to find the exact item I want to look at/read on the new site, but it’s new & will just need to get used to it.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan