Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Forever Warrior

Re: Season Tickets & Car Parking back on sale

Post by Forever Warrior »

Update. I’ve worked out my “error” problem in case it affects anyone else. I received my code in 3 sets of 4 numbers. I’ve realised that each set of 4 numbers refers to a season ticket as I buy 3 tickets. It might just be me being thick but if you buy multiple tickets be aware that you need to register each ticket holder.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Forever Warrior wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:58 am Update. I’ve worked out my “error” problem in case it affects anyone else. I received my code in 3 sets of 4 numbers. I’ve realised that each set of 4 numbers refers to a season ticket as I buy 3 tickets. It might just be me being thick but if you buy multiple tickets be aware that you need to register each ticket holder.
Is that to register on the new site?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

That’s right, Josie.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Forever Warrior wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:14 pm That’s right, Josie.
I did that last week. You have to do it for each season ticket holder, then if you’re like me, you can then add them to your ‘network’.

I’m just wondering when will we get the actual tickets for the WCC & when will the digital season tickets be sent out, cos it’s not long off now & hopefully there won’t be any problems for people before the games!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Mike wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:07 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Come on. My electric/ gas /water /car insurance and household shopping has more or less doubled in last 12 months. And you spout political sh?t from another country as a example. get a grip its happening here.
That's a bit unexpectedly aggressive! :o
Sorry how ?
Must just have been me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Mike wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:33 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Mike wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:07 pm

That's a bit unexpectedly aggressive! :o
Sorry how ?
Must just have been me.
Read it a few times since you said. I probably worded it a bit strong but can honestly say there was no aggression intended just putting my point across grant it not in best way.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I just read this on FB. I'm assuming (though I don't know for sure) that it's correct.

If the club have your email address you will only receive a digital season ticket in the form of a barcode/QR code. If you want to have a physical season ticket then you must email the club urgently to request one. I wouldn’t hang about, get it done before this weekend if you want one, as they have to arrange them being made, sent to the club then being sent out to each client. As from next season, physical season tickets will cost an extra £5 to cover costs….it will obviously be an option on the renewal notices that are sent out around the close of the season.

So time to get emailing, then?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Forever Warrior wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:58 am Update. I’ve worked out my “error” problem in case it affects anyone else. I received my code in 3 sets of 4 numbers. I’ve realised that each set of 4 numbers refers to a season ticket as I buy 3 tickets. It might just be me being thick but if you buy multiple tickets be aware that you need to register each ticket holder.
In addition to the above if you used mange more than one season ticket on the old system and so receive several client codes make sure you add each individuals details including their own email address when you activate each new account.

Do not use the same email address on each account just because you were the person who used to buy several season tickets under the old system. It looks like someone did this according to one of tbe Facebook groups and they are stuffed.

Once you have claimed each account separately you can add them to you network and can also ask to manage the tickets. If you do the latter then the other member(s) will see a request in their account when they log in and they must give you permission to do so.

You might also receive some strange emails. When I tried to “manage” the ticket of my son he got an email saying there was an error despite the fact according to our accounts it all worked.

I also received an email definitely to my client account (my account number was in the email) saying I had sent myself a friend request (whatever one of those is as far as this system goes) and if I logged in to my account I could accept or reject it. When I logged in there was no notification of anything so who knows why that email was generated.

I think the system has a few bugs in it and it is going to prove far from obvious as to how to use it for many people averse to technology.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I added my son to my network and got an error email even though he has been added to my network and all appears correct. I am assuming everything is OK but this is Wigan so who knows.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

My granddaughters season ticket is under my address and email address she is 11. It let me register both of us on same email address the problem is know how do I access her account when I go in to buy tickets only my account shows.