Betfred World Club Challenge and Season Tickets Update

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Betfred World Club Challenge and Season Tickets Update

Post by josie andrews »

* Tickets for the Betfred World Club Challenge are being emailed from tomorrow (Wednesday 14 February).

* Digital season tickets will follow from Wednesday 21st February.

* All season ticket holders need to activate their accounts as soon as possible.

THE CLUB CAN CONFIRM THAT WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE TICKETS ARE BEING EMAILED TO SUPPORTERS FROM WEDNESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE EMAIL ADDRESSES USED FOR BOOKING.

Delivery is expected to be completed by 5pm on Thursday 15th February. Supporters who have not received their tickets by 5pm on Thursday should contact the ticket office on 01942 311 111.

The issue of both digital & physical season tickets is a two-step process that relies on fans activating their Ticketmaster account in the first instance.

2024 season ticket holders who have received their account client reference number should activate their accounts as soon as possible by following the instructions in the email.

Please note that digital season tickets will not be available immediately when fans claim their account. Digital & physical season tickets will be available from the 21st February onwards.

2024 season ticket holders who have not received their client reference number or who are having problems accessing their accounts should contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01942 311 111.

Our ticket office staff are working to assist you as quickly as possible. Please be patient as lines are expected to be busy. Please do not call any other numbers as only the ticket office can assist.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/02/ ... ts-update/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan1

Re: Betfred World Club Challenge and Season Tickets Update

Post by Wigan1 »

“2024 season ticket holders who have not received their client reference number or who are having problems accessing their accounts should contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01942 311 111. ”

Been on hold 1 hour 35 minutes so far and still not through. This is absolutely pathetic. I started off as number 16 in the queue, what the hell is taking so long!!! Been a season ticket holder for years and they have had my email address for years but I still haven’t received my client code. Absolutely useless club.
endoman

Post by endoman »

WCC tickets just arrived.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan1 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:20 pm “2024 season ticket holders who have not received their client reference number or who are having problems accessing their accounts should contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01942 311 111. ”

Been on hold 1 hour 35 minutes so far and still not through. This is absolutely pathetic. I started off as number 16 in the queue, what the hell is taking so long!!! Been a season ticket holder for years and they have had my email address for years but I still haven’t received my client code. Absolutely useless club.
There are teething problems we know that. We just need to be patient & not be abusive towards the ticket office staff please. I know it’s frustrating 🤨

Are you local enough to travel to the ticket office? They are very helpful, considerate & understand the problems people are having & will try & sort it out for you. Good Luck
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Wes

Post by Wes »

Got my WCC tickets via email to print off, that will do for me👍
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Got mine also. And, I’ve just purchased some WCC merchandise & it recognises that I am a season ticket holder as I get the 10% discount on all the items I’ve purchased, the shirt also.

It’s just a matter of time now of getting the digital ST 😊
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Wes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:08 pm Got my WCC tickets via email to print off, that will do for me👍
Me too sorted 😀
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Got mine, found them in the junk folder
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

WCC Tickets arrived. All in order

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Glad people are getting sorted 😊