BBC Breakfast.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

BBC Breakfast.

Post by ian.birchall »

Nice to see Matt and Bevan on the sports slot on this programme. I liked Matts comment that there is lots of hype around the 6 Nations ( really only 5 as Italy dont count) but if they watched the match on the television this weekend they would see faster more exciting rugby.

BBC doing active promotion of the sport only spoiled slightly at the end by the in house sports reporter hoping the sun would be shining in the game?!

Can Josie not train Bevan to speak slightly slower than he side steps?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Re: BBC Breakfast.

Post by josie andrews »

What annoyed me about this is it wasn’t advertised prior to being shown as RL is rarely promoted on terrestrial tv especially the BBC so fans could watch it. Not everyone has the tv on 24/7! I for one rarely put the tv on before the 6 o’clock news.

He’s being interviewed, he’s always the same whether it’s on Sky Sports or anywhere else, nerves I suspect.
If your having a conversation with him he’s completely different.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan