Season ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Season ticket

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:20 pm My tickets for Friday arrived just now . Bought 2 extra tickets for the game and the email arrived without the tickets attached . Total mess now and the hole appears to be getting deeper.

EW
Have you scrolled right down to bottom after the advertisements I thought same it said 2 attachments but could not see them but after a minute or 2 I could scroll down and they where right at bottom.
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

I requested proper tickets so was expecting paper ones in the post some time this week .Have just received 2 by e-mail, but haven't activated my online account.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fujiman wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:01 pm
DaveO wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:34 am
Fujiman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:40 pm
I’ve just received a ticket via email for Friday (ST holder).
Nothing for me yet. No car park pass in the post either.
It was my grandsons and looking on Facebook plenty of other people have had junior ones through but nothing else. Maybe they are doing it by Category?
My car park pass arrived in today’s post after I had posted the above. A printable ticket for myself has also arrived by email but no sign of one for my son. His is an adult ticket I am down to manage on the account but neither myself nor may son have had an email with his ticket.

His client ID was correctly claimed from his old account and he exists in the new ticketmaster based system.

He can’t make Fridays game so it’s not an issue if he doesn’t receive a PDF ticket to print this time but it makes me wonder just what is going on.

I had a look on Facebook and at least one person is reporting they received tickets but not for their actual season ticket seats. So who knows what that means.
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Can you use the ticket on your phone to get in the stadium or do you need to print out the ticket??
doc

Post by doc »

Some people were using their phones at the WCC but had to insert their phones into the bar code reader if they could. Some appeared to be struggling.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

W1GANER wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:13 pm Can you use the ticket on your phone to get in the stadium or do you need to print out the ticket??
My ticket is a PDF so I could fit my phone into the bar code reader it might work but I am not risking it as when using loyalty cards with bar codes some bar code readers will read bar codes off the screen and others won’t. So my ticket has been printed as I did for the WCC.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

W1GANER wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:13 pm Can you use the ticket on your phone to get in the stadium or do you need to print out the ticket??
I tried my WCC ticket out on my phone and got through no issues - despite the guy on the turnstile saying it might be a palaver 😅

My son had no issues using his phone either - the only one who struggled was my wife who was using a paper ticket! 😄
PJC

Post by PJC »

Have an active account or so I think. My client code appears when I log in. However I have no season ticket to date.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

PJC wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:23 pm Have an active account or so I think. My client code appears when I log in. However I have no season ticket to date.
I don’t think anyone has. Even though I also appear as a season ticket holder with a client code when i log on I just received a match day ticket as a PDF attachment to an email with a ticket price on it of £0.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I didn't have a problem using my phone for the WCC either. I'd still rather not rely on it, though.