TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match - GONE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
chrislynch

TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match - GONE!

Post by chrislynch »

Hi,

I bought x2 tickets for the game tonight, but I can't make it.....I have been trying to get rid of them, but no-one seems to want them. They are those 'print at home' jobbies, but I have the email with the PDF, so you can either print or scan at the gate - i'm not sure how your ticket system works, so that will be down to you.

I live in Hyde, Greater Manchester, which is a mission if you wanted to collect them, hence the email option...The tickets are in the Middle West Stand, seats 170 and 169 Block WS7

I would hate to see them go unused, so if you want them, PM me....

Cheers, and good luck tonight (i'm a Salford lad, but will be rooting for the home team tonight)
Chris
Last edited by chrislynch on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bonnie Raithwaite 2

Re: TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match

Post by Bonnie Raithwaite 2 »

Hi Chris, sent you a PM, thanks
chrislynch

Re: TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match

Post by chrislynch »

Hi,

Yeah, I have replied.....enjoy the game!

Cheers
Chris
Bonnie Raithwaite 2

Re: TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match - GONE!

Post by Bonnie Raithwaite 2 »

Massive thank you to Chris, has sent me the tickets and won’t let me give him any money for them.

A wonderful, generous gesture and it has made my lads day. The world needs more people like Chris in it 👍🏽
DavJon1.

Re: TWO FREE tickets for tonight's match - GONE!

Post by DavJon1. »

Bonnie Raithwaite 2 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:53 pm Massive thank you to Chris, has sent me the tickets and won’t let me give him any money for them.

A wonderful, generous gesture and it has made my lads day. The world needs more people like Chris in it 👍🏽
Definitely, fair pay to Chris for that kind gesture. Class act👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻