Wigan vs Penrith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Barney841

Wigan vs Penrith

Post by Barney841 »

Anybody’s heart going like the clappers at the end there?!? Mine was!!!! Get in there!!!!
Thought the lads were amazing tonight. Penriths line speed was unbelievable and they had us under so much pressure, gave us no breathing space. Well done lads thoroughly deserved!!!
PorterjohLam

Re: Wigan vs Penrith

Post by PorterjohLam »

Amazing. Kaide Ellis is a monster.

Also, one look at the video on the French no try? What a joke hahahaha and yet Twitter is already awash with Aussies and bitter Brits crying about the ref.

WORLD CHAMPIONS! I am so, so, so, pleased for Matty Peet. Gave us our club back from egos like Hardaker and Hastings. Dealt with scepticism from idiot fans whinging about 'jobs for the boys'. Has now won everything. Well in lad.
Last edited by PorterjohLam on Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Thought there were some dodgy decisions but sod it!!! I’ll take it!!!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fantastic stuff
jobo

Post by jobo »

These lads were beltin. Forwards knackered at times but picked themselves up everytime. Just great, simply the best
Welski

Post by Welski »

Defo homer ref but who cares! We’ve had the other end of the stick for years!😀😀😀😀😀
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Welski

Post by Welski »

Contrast the speed of this game with the highlights of saintsv hull at half time come on guys let’s make this sport great again in the uk!
Welski

Post by Welski »

Jai field defo mom two try savers !
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Thought the game highlighted the difference in physicality between SL and the NRL. They were on another level. We also got the "rub of the green" more than I can remember a Wigan side ever getting in 40 years watching the team.

That said, Wigan really did dig deep and that alone has to be applauded. Great to get a win on the biggest stage.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Aussies crying is just the cherry on the icing on the cake!