DW Stadium Ticket Office closed until 12pm

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

DW Stadium Ticket Office closed until 12pm

Post by josie andrews »

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DW STADIUM TICKET OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR IN-PERSON SALES AND TELEPHONE SALES UNTIL 12PM TODAY [WEDNESDAY 28 FEBRUARY].

Online sales will continue to be in operation as normal.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/02/ ... till-12pm/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
w.thomas

Re: DW Stadium Ticket Office closed until 12pm

Post by w.thomas »

I’ve bought my tickets for Huddersfield online but the Apple wallet isn’t working and I’ve received no pdfs to print out? anyone have any idea what’s going on? All seems a bit amateurish to me. To charge £6 extra for me to collect from stadium makes no sense.
josie andrews

Re: DW Stadium Ticket Office closed until 12pm

Post by josie andrews »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:30 pm I’ve bought my tickets for Huddersfield online but the Apple wallet isn’t working and I’ve received no pdfs to print out? anyone have any idea what’s going on? All seems a bit amateurish to me. To charge £6 extra for me to collect from stadium makes no sense.
The Apple wallet doesn’t work for me for my friends ticket either but have got a PDF right down at the bottom of the email so printed that out 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan