Salford v Hull KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Salford v Hull KR

Post by moto748 »

Jeez, watching Wigan is more fun, isn't it? :)

Two pretty ordinary sides on this showing. Hull KR in particular looked a bit of a rabble; no structure whatsoever. Plenty of ex-Wiganers on deck, and you can't say we miss any of them much. That's twice I've watched Salford this season, and honestly, Cust seems to contribute next to nothing. Saying that, Chris Hankinson was probably my MotM.
widdenoldboy

Re: Salford v Hull KR

Post by widdenoldboy »

I didn't think it bad of a game, nice to see Salford defending with some aggression. They surprised KR and bullied them at times. Also good to see Cust enjoying his rugby again.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:01 pm I didn't think it bad of a game, nice to see Salford defending with some aggression. They surprised KR and bullied them at times. Also good to see Cust enjoying his rugby again.
Absolutely echo your final statement. I liked Cust has many on here have said. Didn't seem to mope about the place even when he wasn't being selected. When I spoke to him a few times and he had pictures with my kids he was a really likeable guy. Really pleased to see him settling in at Salford.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:35 pm
widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:01 pm I didn't think it bad of a game, nice to see Salford defending with some aggression. They surprised KR and bullied them at times. Also good to see Cust enjoying his rugby again.
Absolutely echo your final statement. I liked Cust has many on here have said. Didn't seem to mope about the place even when he wasn't being selected. When I spoke to him a few times and he had pictures with my kids he was a really likeable guy. Really pleased to see him settling in at Salford.
Cheers, he had some nice touches in this game and was all over the pitch. Good to see hin giving Lewis a dose of his own (wind up) medicine. He also gave 110% playing for the Reserves at the back end of the season - always smiling.