Salford Away - Round 5 - Info

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LancashireRed

Re: Salford Away - Round 5 - Info

Post by LancashireRed »

We need to add Gill Dudson into the mix for tomorrow just got him back on a Season long loan. He will add to our team, we do not have Wigan's options up front.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

doc wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:28 pm Shame that this isn't on SL+.
They all are aren't they?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
doc

Post by doc »

Think it isn't on SL+ for match by match purchases if the game is being televised on SKY.

It certainly wasn't an option last night when I looked

As an ST holder I was planning to buy single match access to the away games I couldn't make or that were not on the BBC as this would be the cheapest option.
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

How many tickets have the Warriors Sold? Most of the East Stand at Salford is open so I expect a decent crowd.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

doc wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:43 pm Think it isn't on SL+ for match by match purchases if the game is being televised on SKY.

It certainly wasn't an option last night when I looked

As an ST holder I was planning to buy single match access to the away games I couldn't make or that were not on the BBC as this would be the cheapest option.
I think the two "main" sky matches have some extra restrictions on them about watching afterwards, I thought you could still watch them live in the app though. I can see the Salford match in the upcoming matches section, but because I'm overseas I can watch everything live and there should be no delay in viewing the matches on demand either.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

LancashireRed wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:51 pm We need to add Gill Dudson into the mix for tomorrow just got him back on a Season long loan. He will add to our team, we do not have Wigan's options up front.
I’d like to hope other teams could help you guys out with some loans make that money you got stretch further.
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

We just need forwards, our new wingers will be on debut tomorrow.

If any Wigan fans are there early, in the Salford Fan Zone Kev Brown is speaking on stage tomorrow at 6.30pm previewing the game, there are also players with connections to both clubs on stage plus live music and entertainment. There is also the opportunity to get drinks (Booze/Non Alcoholic), Street Food (Greek/Mexican/English) plus other activities from 6pm. The SRD Women's team also play on the Community Field KO 6.30pm.
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

Tell you what LancashireRed if you're not on the payroll you should be! Brilliant promotion of the game!
LancashireRed

Post by LancashireRed »

Stanfax wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:38 am Tell you what LancashireRed if you're not on the payroll you should be! Brilliant promotion of the game!
With all the investment into the Salford Community Stadium and the business plan in play for sustainability it is important that the club provide an experience that both our own and the opposition fans enjoy.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Well said LR , would you mind passing that concept on to Leeds