Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
munromagic

Re: Cup tie

Post by munromagic »

Went down to ticket office at 10-30 but could'nt be bothered to queue. Went back at 2pm and queued for 15 mins. Paid for my 4 tickets plus 50p as I wanted paper tickets. When we had finished she said that I could pick up tickets on Friday at any time before kick off. I asked if ticketing problems were near to being resolved and she said 'yes'. Why am I not that confident??
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

What’s so bloody annoying about this ticketing site is it would not allow me to buy saints or cup tickets, didn’t recognise me as a season ticket holder for these games, but I could buy for the wheelchair final game Wigan Warriors v Catalan!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

Just got our print at home tickets e-mailed to us .
walshiered

Post by walshiered »

I also went to the ticket office and because it was a straightforward query (only wanted 2 adult concessions for Friday I was sent to the shorter queue. The young man sorted my tickets as I took my old season tickets with me, I asked about our client codes and he gave them to me and asked how I wanted my Tickets, I said an email would be fine and also said that the reason they could not print tickets was because the digital/ bar code programme was not working properly.
When I got home a lovely lady called Jo rang me as I had sent an email on Sat about not being able to access the client site, she took me through it and spent 20 mins to make sure everything was fine for me and I was happy about using it in future. I couldn't fault her patience as I am not that computer savvy but we did it. So if anyone knows Jo then please thank her for me.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Thought I'd outwit the system by going on today just after 17:00 to get my (reserved as a season ticket holder) tickets that I've not had access to so far. I still don't have access. If it's not sorted in the next couple of hours I'll stay at home on Friday and listen on the club website (if it works). Shambles.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

southportcdm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:10 pm Thought I'd outwit the system by going on today just after 17:00 to get my (reserved as a season ticket holder) tickets that I've not had access to so far. I still don't have access. If it's not sorted in the next couple of hours I'll stay at home on Friday and listen on the club website (if it works). Shambles.
I’ve bought mine from the ticket office but I still don’t have any tickets or reserved seating in my account! 🤨
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

walshiered wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:36 pm I also went to the ticket office and because it was a straightforward query (only wanted 2 adult concessions for Friday I was sent to the shorter queue. The young man sorted my tickets as I took my old season tickets with me, I asked about our client codes and he gave them to me and asked how I wanted my Tickets, I said an email would be fine and also said that the reason they could not print tickets was because the digital/ bar code programme was not working properly.
When I got home a lovely lady called Jo rang me as I had sent an email on Sat about not being able to access the client site, she took me through it and spent 20 mins to make sure everything was fine for me and I was happy about using it in future. I couldn't fault her patience as I am not that computer savvy but we did it. So if anyone knows Jo then please thank her for me.
Hey, glad you’ve got sorted. The ticket office staff are brilliant I cannot fault them it’s just this official ticketing platform. They can’t understand why it states I’m a season ticket holder but won’t let me buy tickets except for the wheelchair championship final Saturday 6th April!
endoman

Post by endoman »

Supposed to be on general sale at 5pm. Club post on Facebook to confirm this. Of course I login and can’t buy any. Ticketmaster are really not covering themselves in glory, and neither are the club. Might just buy from Sheffield .
doc

Post by doc »

Got mine emailed to me today. Printed off at work. Just hope they sort the STs out before the next home match.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Just went back onto the site and the seats had magically appeared. Luckily nobody had taken our seats so we bought a couple of tickets. The site implied that they'd be posted but I'm expecting them to be emailed. Last time they did both! If you've not been able to get your tickets online so far I suggest you give it one more try. From the site showing seat availability, there are, not surprisingly, loads left.