Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Cup tie

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Network dosent work for cup match. I had to buy mine then log out then log in with my sons log-in (same email address different password) and buy his . Our season ticket seats were set aside for us in the view account menu /ticketing/reserved seats.
Que somebody sitting in our seats when we get there. As Josie said you couldn't make it up .

Do the Latics use the same system and are they having the same problems does anyone know (or care 🤔)

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 am Network dosent work for cup match. I had to buy mine then log out then log in with my sons log-in (same email address different password) and buy his . Our season ticket seats were set aside for us in the view account menu /ticketing/reserved seats.
Que somebody sitting in our seats when we get there. As Josie said you couldn't make it up .

Do the Latics use the same system and are they having the same problems does anyone know (or care 🤔)

EW
I don’t get anything! Neither do my network friends same thing every time;

THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU
Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.

I’ve used my iPad, my iPhone, a laptop & a pc which both use windows. I’ve used Google, Chrome & Safari websites & still the same thing! So it’s not as if I’ve not tried.

The ticket don’t know why it’s doing this.

Yes, the Latics use it too, think they have similar problems!! The ticket office need a gold star for having to put up with all this when it should be the people at the top who implemented all this crap!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
MaggieH

Post by MaggieH »

Our tickets were there when we clicked on notification but I couldn't buy for my husband who is in my network and visa versa. However, when we changed permission from assign tickets to manage tickets, low and behold both our tickets appeared on each others accounts. It hasn't been made clear about the difference between assign and manage in account settings.
doc

Post by doc »

Got a booking confirmation email but no printable ticket attached.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Sending email tickets later this week

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
walshiered

Post by walshiered »

Are most of the problems down to the auto renewal option? I have had nothing since the letter in August saying the money would be taken by a certain date, no email, nothing. When I try to log on as a season ticket holder it asks for a client code but don't have one. I have e-mailed the club with our details but up to now, no answer. I admit I am not computer tec but why is it so difficult. As it stands we will not be going Friday and unless our season tickets come we will not be attending another match. Is there a way to recoup what we have paid as we have not received what we paid for?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:12 am

I don’t get anything! Neither do my network friends same thing every time;

THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU
Unfortunately, you don't have the correct permissions on your account to purchase this event. Take a look at our Membership Options.

I’ve used my iPad, my iPhone, a laptop & a pc which both use windows. I’ve used Google, Chrome & Safari websites & still the same thing! So it’s not as if I’ve not tried.

The ticket don’t know why it’s doing this.

Yes, the Latics use it too, think they have similar problems!! The ticket office need a gold star for having to put up with all this when it should be the people at the top who implemented all this crap!

That's what I had yesterday. I just tried again, went to All Matches, selected Saints v Wigan, and it says, Sold Out!

Well, thanks a bunch for that! :twisted:

I tried the Sheffield Cup tie, and again , THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU.

Shambles.
Emm21

Post by Emm21 »

No idea how this can be such a shambles!
It is an IT System, not rocket science.
The club and ticket master need to get together, first of all with a list of season ticket holders.
With Names of the lead ticket holder, their party and ages. Manually check and input the details into the new system. That would be a start.
This should have been done the weekend after our last home match. We are talking about a maximum of about 15,000 names, (assuming we have under 15k season ticket holders) not massive amount of data here, which should only take days, not weeks and weeks……
walshiered

Post by walshiered »

This has got to be down to the club not inputting all its season ticket holders as it seems Ticketmaster does not recognise them so will not allow them to buy before tickets go on general sale. Whoever was responsible for doing this needs to be at the ticket office on Monday and see what a shambles they have caused and how much stress and anxiety it is causing to so many fans.
doc

Post by doc »

walshiered wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:17 pm Are most of the problems down to the auto renewal option? I have had nothing since the letter in August saying the money would be taken by a certain date, no email, nothing. When I try to log on as a season ticket holder it asks for a client code but don't have one. I have e-mailed the club with our details but up to now, no answer. I admit I am not computer tec but why is it so difficult. As it stands we will not be going Friday and unless our season tickets come we will not be attending another match. Is there a way to recoup what we have paid as we have not received what we paid for?
When you have a spare couple of hours to be on hold ring the ticket office and they will give you your new client code and go through the new way of getting a ticketing account. You might as well order a ticket for the match at the same time because as it is nobody has received their season ticket yet.