Cup tie

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
endoman

Re: Cup tie

Post by endoman »

Change of browser and I have my ticket. What a palaver.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I gave up at ground this morning. After talking to granddaughter. She made me have one more go. So I went onto account was able to buy her ticket. But not mine. Email reciept came. No ticket attached. Has anyone else had this.
For mine I waited till 5.30 tickets on general sale was able to buy my season ticket seat e mail arrived ticket attached. So not sure if it is club or Ticketmaster
But either way no ticket come attached this morning
LesnJanF

Post by LesnJanF »

I ordered mine online Saturday for me and my wife and 2 family relatives who I have on my Ticket "network"
Received mine and my wife's by email 4.20pm today to Print at home..
Nothing received yet for my 2 family relatives,Hopefully they will come through as I did it on separate pay transactions.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Emailed ticket for Sheffield arrived this morning. Now just waiting for Saints ticket in the post!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Confirmation email re tickets but no PDF to print
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:19 pm Confirmation email re tickets - my error found the pdf 😳
Mine wasn't attached so emailed last night. Just got reply posting it out today first class. We will see 🙂
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Ours arrived today with pdf attached.
walshiered

Post by walshiered »

ours arrived today with PDF's attached all ready for Friday now
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I think the confirmation and the tickets are separate emails, so hopefully no need to concern when the tickets aren't attached after the initial purchase. That's my hope anyway!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

How the authorities care about our game Part 1.
The BBC can't be bothered to show any matches on their main channels and relegate one match to the 'red-button' with limited graphics, no clock-stopping so no viewer has any idea of the time left and a producer who looks to have been parachuted in from CBBC and misses key moments like tries being scored.
Follow that by showing none of the other matches at all.
And finally - make the draw for the quarter-finals at 8.45 on a Monday evening in the middle of a football programme on the radio with the teams being drawn by two Darts players.
Anyone who thinks that SKY are a problem should be careful of what they wish for.