Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Superb Chops

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by Superb Chops »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:23 pm The silence from the people at the top is deafening. They should be falling over themselves to apologise to the fans and to the ticket office staff for putting them in this position of taking all the flack in the first place.

EW
Said it from the start EW! Pathetic!
How odd. Was under the impression you were a cheerleader for our new owners being able to do as they please when it comes to Wigan folk buying match tickets at the stadium.

As you said in December: 'Pathetic from these so called loyal & diehard fans It' s one game ffs!'.

viewtopic.php?t=44238

My sympathies to those struggling. But, for those in agreement with the above drivel, maybe it' s simply karma?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Superb Chops wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:36 pm
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:23 pm The silence from the people at the top is deafening. They should be falling over themselves to apologise to the fans and to the ticket office staff for putting them in this position of taking all the flack in the first place.

EW
How odd. Was under the impression you were a cheerleader for our new owners being able to do as they please when it comes to Wigan folk buying match tickets at the stadium.

As you said in December: 'Pathetic from these so called loyal & diehard fans It' s one game ffs!'.

viewtopic.php?t=44238

My sympathies to those struggling. But, for those in agreement with the above drivel, maybe it' s simply karma?
I’ve never been a cheer leader, I’ve just supported the club like many others for many years, but if I’ve something to say I will say it & I’ve been in trouble with the club for it many times so stop trying to be clever, it’s beyond you. I just understand people’s anger & frustration with this ticketing fiasco.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

EW

viewtopic.php?t=44238

All is tough until it effects you :lol:
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I think the 4 tickets per season ticket holder has upset a lot of non season ticket holders, it's ok if you live in Wigan and know someone, but it's difficult if you don't. I can probably see it makes getting tickets for other people easier especially when they are on sale Thursday day but even if it was 2 each it would be fairer.

I remember queuing at 6am at knowsley road one good Friday as they had some returns. I'm sure some will come available especially in the pubs before the game. There's always someone who drops out last minute.

As for Leigh, I think you'll be fine as it's a Thursday and half term week. I'm in Bowness so will either be finding a pub or driving back.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:27 am I think the 4 tickets per season ticket holder has upset a lot of non season ticket holders, it's ok if you live in Wigan and know someone, but it's difficult if you don't. I can probably see it makes getting tickets for other people easier especially when they are on sale Thursday day but even if it was 2 each it would be fairer.

I remember queuing at 6am at knowsley road one good Friday as they had some returns. I'm sure some will come available especially in the pubs before the game. There's always someone who drops out last minute.

As for Leigh, I think you'll be fine as it's a Thursday and half term week. I'm in Bowness so will either be finding a pub or driving back.
Was that the case though? It wouldn’t give me more than one per season ticket holder online and I’ve read many others saying the same. The ticket office wouldn’t give more than one per season ticket to a mate of mine also. Talk was the original ticket details release article saying 4 per account was an error.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Yes it was 4 per season ticket, but only at the ticket office. I got 6 with 3 season tickets, the others for season ticket holders who's client code I didn't have. So it worked out for us. I had tried to get them online first but could only get 3.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

As I've posted before, I sorted my Saints ticket over the phone. I am a STH. I was asked how many tickets I wanted, and I said just one. So I don't know what further questions there would have been, had I asked for more (whether they were for STHs, etc).
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

EW

viewtopic.php?t=44238

Different issue CHops. That was about a decision on where to seat people, this is about a ticket system that doesn't sell tickets. In the first instance the club took a decision, and some fans moaned. THis time the club are moaning too (at least I really hope they are, behind closed doors on a daily basis)!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
M6 Warrior

Post by M6 Warrior »

:D
First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:27 am I think the 4 tickets per season ticket holder has upset a lot of non season ticket holders, it's ok if you live in Wigan and know someone, but it's difficult if you don't. I can probably see it makes getting tickets for other people easier especially when they are on sale Thursday day but even if it was 2 each it would be fairer.

Thank you FTT. I fully agree with ST holders getting first choice of tickets…it’s just the 4 per person has left non-ST holders currently living out of area without any chance of applying. It’s great for the club and for Super league that the game is sold out but the club’s current ticketing process, all the way from when the ticket information becomes available, through to on sale dates, is amateurish to say the least. The Leigh game is only 16 days away and still no information. I may end up buying from their site and choosing seats in the East stand as close to our end as possible. I bought the general admission Cas away tickets from the Cas site as they were on sale 6 weeks prior to Wigan and that was fine. We will still be heading up the M6 on Good Friday morning and will be outside the ground trying to find any spares to cheer on the boys!
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

We don't know when Leigh will release the tickets for the Wigan game. They only released them late last season.