Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by Caboosegg »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:09 pm Saints tickets still have not arrived . Emailed the ticket office on Tuesday morning and have been told to get back to them if they still haven't arrived in Thursday's post . Cutting it fine methinks . Nerves in threads ha ha ha 😂

EW
.... a company (and the club is.a company y) basically saying ring back tommorow is a shambles.

Hope they arrive, you hope.the.club would arrange for you.to be able to pick up a copy at the saints stadium on the day. It shouldn't be to hard as the saints ticket office had.to allocate them anyway.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Don Kiddick

Post by Don Kiddick »

If anyone has a spare ticket give me a shout please folks
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Don Kiddick wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:38 pm If anyone has a spare ticket give me a shout please folks
Just got one for a friend who is flying over from America, I was so very lucky 🍀
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
M6 Warrior

Post by M6 Warrior »

That’s great news Josie, your friend will be thrilled!
I’m still on the hunt if anyone comes across any spares…but have managed to get some in the Wigan end for Leigh next Thursday. Thanks for the advice provided :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

M6 Warrior wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:22 pm That’s great news Josie, your friend will be thrilled!
I’m still on the hunt if anyone comes across any spares…but have managed to get some in the Wigan end for Leigh next Thursday. Thanks for the advice provided :D
I was just so lucky that a friends daughter isn’t going now she has to work!

Leigh tickets have sold out of the first allocation the club is to receive some more

https://x.com/wiganwarriorsrl/status/17 ... 33711?s=12
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Saints70

Post by Saints70 »

Caboosegg wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 pm
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:09 pm Saints tickets still have not arrived . Emailed the ticket office on Tuesday morning and have been told to get back to them if they still haven't arrived in Thursday's post . Cutting it fine methinks . Nerves in threads ha ha ha 😂

EW
.... a company (and the club is.a company y) basically saying ring back tommorow is a shambles.

Hope they arrive, you hope.the.club would arrange for you.to be able to pick up a copy at the saints stadium on the day. It shouldn't be to hard as the saints ticket office had.to allocate them anyway.
I dont think its as easy as turning up at saints and saying youve not recieved your ticket.

Saints would have sent wigan a batch of tickets and will have no record of who bought them and the serial numbers, it depends if wigan kept a record of the serial number of the ticket allocated to each individual

And as a word of warning from a saints fan here, the staff at saints ticket office are worse than useless, anyway lets hope for a good game and the better team wins

Also the TWS is a cashless stadium so take bank cards if you fancy a pint
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Saints70 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am

EW

I dont think its as easy as turning up at saints and saying youve not recieved your ticket.

Saints would have sent wigan a batch of tickets and will have no record of who bought them and the serial numbers, it depends if wigan kept a record of the serial number of the ticket allocated to each individual

And as a word of warning from a saints fan here, the staff at saints ticket office are worse than useless, anyway lets hope for a good game and the better team wins
Sad to hear about that, at least ours aren’t responsible for the ticketing fiasco we have at the DW at present.

Yes, we just want to see a great game from the two best teams in SL & a referee who lets the game flow 😊

Going back to your ticketing staff, I always book a disabled parking space & have done for years, but since the dedicated Disabled Co-ordinater left I’ve booked a parking place but been told when I arrive that I’m not on the list!

This year, not only have I rung to confirm I’m on the list several times, but one of our ticketing staff have also rang to double check. Let’s see what happens!

Salford have a good parking system. They have your car registration, as do other clubs, but this year when we arrived the car park staff automatically waved us on. When I queried that they hadn’t asked for my details, they said your car registration came up on our tablet as booked 😊
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Sat in the hall under the front door letter box waiting for the last chance post at 10am . Not holding my breath tho' lol.

£50 worth of tickets lost and £170 worth of train fares lost if the tickets don't arrive and/or the ticket office don't have a planB :D :D :D

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Saints70 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am

EW

Also the TWS is a cashless stadium so take bank cards if you fancy a pint
I wasn't suggesting turning up. Only that is should be possible for the wigan ticket office to contact the saints office (who sent the allocations of tickets to wigan) and confirm they have records of a fan who has bought tickets and they haven't arrived..this should allow the saints office to issue replacements at the stadium.

If a reseller for gig is can manage it (the can) then there's no reason a club can't.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Drama over . Tickets were delivered to the wrong address and redirected by the person who received them. Arrived this morning (never in doubt) :o :roll: :o :roll: :o :roll: :o

EW
2002 and EW is hooked