Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NICKYKISS

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by NICKYKISS »

First Try Tickle wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:18 pm Yes it was 4 per season ticket, but only at the ticket office. I got 6 with 3 season tickets, the others for season ticket holders who's client code I didn't have. So it worked out for us. I had tried to get them online first but could only get 3.
Ah right, I just knew it wouldn’t online and a mate had said he’d heard in the queue they wouldn’t give you more than one per ST but he got sorted online before reaching the front. I just don’t know why they did that (4 per ST). A lot of the reasoning behind bringing a new system in was to give ST holders priority and I don’t think any ST holders would expect more than one per ticket.
Superb Chops

Post by Superb Chops »

Mike wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:37 pm
Superb Chops wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:36 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Said it from the start EW! Pathetic!
How odd. Was under the impression you were a cheerleader for our new owners being able to do as they please when it comes to Wigan folk buying match tickets at the stadium.

As you said in December: 'Pathetic from these so called loyal & diehard fans It' s one game ffs!'.

viewtopic.php?t=44238

My sympathies to those struggling. But, for those in agreement with the above drivel, maybe it' s simply karma?
Different issue CHops. That was about a decision on where to seat people, this is about a ticket system that doesn't sell tickets. In the first instance the club took a decision, and some fans moaned. THis time the club are moaning too (at least I really hope they are, behind closed doors on a daily basis)!
Hello Mike, fair critique but I’d counter there are more common attributes than not.

Both involve ticketing, lack of prior consultation, poor implementation, questionable regard for paying fan base and resultant discontent from some supporters - all in the same town, involving dual-owners.

If the club(s) are moaning to Ticketmaster it does appear they got it wrong when appointing them, presumably for reasons beneficial to them.

Alternatively, could it also be possible that, in the owners’ eyes, all the criticisms from both sets of fans doesn’t match the benefits Ticketmaster bring them? Or maybe they just don’t care enough beyond publishing media releases?

Regardless, it wouldn’t take much effort for the owners to sit down with both clubs’ supporters groups to explain their actions and discuss what future ticketing arrangements may entail.
Superb Chops

Post by Superb Chops »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm
Superb Chops wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:36 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Said it from the start EW! Pathetic!
How odd. Was under the impression you were a cheerleader for our new owners being able to do as they please when it comes to Wigan folk buying match tickets at the stadium.

As you said in December: 'Pathetic from these so called loyal & diehard fans It' s one game ffs!'.

viewtopic.php?t=44238

My sympathies to those struggling. But, for those in agreement with the above drivel, maybe it' s simply karma?
…so stop trying to be clever, it’s beyond you…
Hello Mrs Pot from Mr Kettle.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Saints ticket arrived in the post today. So I now have both Saints and Sheffield tickets. But it's been a journey! :roll:
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:36 pm Saints ticket arrived in the post today. So I now have both Saints and Sheffield tickets. But it's been a journey! :roll:
One to tell the grandchildren about... :D
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Saints tickets still haven't arrived . Starting to panic .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Great grandad Harry ball

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Arrived today. Posted 1st class on Thurs!
M6 Warrior

Post by M6 Warrior »

Evening all, good to hear that your tickets are arriving for Friday…it’s going to be a cracking test for the boys.
I’m still on the hunt for up to 3, preferably standing but would also take seats if available.

Will still be driving up the M6 on Friday morning and will head to the ground in the hope of picking something up late. Will be outside Tesco and the Wigan end from around 2pm. I’m happy to PM my mobile number if anyone thinks they may come across any tickets between now and then.

Keeping the old fingers crossed for a stroke of luck :D

Cheers!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:30 pm Saints tickets still haven't arrived . Starting to panic .

EW
Hope you get them sorted
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Saints tickets still have not arrived . Emailed the ticket office on Tuesday morning and have been told to get back to them if they still haven't arrived in Thursday's post . Cutting it fine methinks . Nerves in threads ha ha ha 😂

EW
2002 and EW is hooked