Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by josie andrews »

TICKETS FOR WIGAN WARRIORS’ ROUND 6 BETFRED SUPER LEAGUE FIXTURE AWAY AT ST HELENS WILL GO ON SALE AT 10AM ON THURSDAY 14TH MARCH.

The Super League Champions travel to the Totally Wicked stadium on Good Friday (Friday 29 March) to take on St Helens in Betfred Super League action (3pm K.O.)

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Thursday 14th March to Season Ticket Holders and Flexi members, who will have priority until 5pm on Monday 18th March.

Season Ticket Holders are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per account. If you have not already, Season Ticket Holders must ensure that you have activated your ticketing account in order to purchase online. If you have any issues, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket office on 01942 311 111 or email tickets@wiganwarriors.com.

Tickets will then be released on General Sale online at 5pm on Monday 18th March, with in-person sales at the DW Stadium Ticket Office commencing at 9am on Tuesday 19th March.

Match Tickets will be available to purchase online HERE and at the DW Stadium Ticket Office (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm). Please note that Tickets purchased online after 12pm on Monday 25th March will need to be collected from the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Ticket Prices

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

East Stand – Standing

Adult – £27
Concessions (65+) and Young Adult (19-21) – £19
Youth (17-18) – £16
Junior (13-16) – £12
U12s – £6
Junior Members – £5
U5s – FOC (Ticket required)

North Stand – Reserved Seating

Adult – £30
Concessions (65+) and Young Adult (19-21) – £22
Youth (17-18) – £18
Junior (13-16) – £13
U12s – £7
Junior Members – £5
U5s – FOC (Ticket required)
Please note that an additional charge of £1.50 will be applied per order for delivery of physical tickets. Please note anyone Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Disabled supporters

All disabled supporters are charged at their concessionary rate and a companion comes free. Disabled supporters should contact St Helens directly on 01744 455052 to book their ticket.

Disabled Parking is limited and must be ordered via ticket.office@saintsrlfc.com

Official Club Travel

Official Club Travel is available for this game run by Tyrers Coaches.

Coaches will depart from Robin Park Arena on Friday 29 March at 12:30pm and tickets can be purchased HERE.

Coach ticket prices:

Members/Concessions – £11
All others – £12.50

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/03/ ... elens-a-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Ticket info: St Helens (A)

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

4 tickets per st holder. Wonder who came up with that
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:54 pm 4 tickets per st holder. Wonder who came up with that
When the ticket sales go pear shaped there will only be a quarter of the complaints to deal with

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
M6 Warrior

Post by M6 Warrior »

Evening everyone, this is my first post after visiting the site every day for years…thought it was about time I joined in! Due to work commitments and living out of area, can’t make every game so don’t have a season ticket. I haven’t missed a Good Friday game in the last 20 years but am a bit worried we may not get tickets this year as can’t apply until Monday after 5pm. Can anyone advise me on the chances? Will we sell the whole allocation to ST holders? We always stand on the terrace at Saints. Thank you for any help or advice
doc

Post by doc »

So, Saints have got there act together on ticketing for Good Friday, yet our site only just seems to have agreed on the time and date for a home cup match next Friday at some point this evening and we still can't buy a ticket for the Sheffield match from the club website to go along with the ST's we haven't received. Can see the purchasing of tickets for the Saints match being yet another cock-up when they go on sale tomorrow.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

So when I go to the 'buy tickets HERE' link, it takes me to the Salford game and Cats. No mention of Saints. What am I missing here?
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

The buy tickets here icon "should" appear after 10am tomorrow

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Just been on the website for tickets, but just says no seats available matching my criteria.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Same here and my other mates up here are the same . All season ticket holders
Another classic fai by the looks of it

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Well this is a farce isn't it. Personally I can't help but think its all Sam Powell's fault