O'Neil

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

O'Neil

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Think Brad has really stepped his game up this year, defense is getting better and his distribution from the ruck is very crisp

If you watch French final try last night look at the pass from Brad - its 10-15 yards and exactly the right height for French to take on the fly - little details like that are so important to our attack

But overall i just thing he's gone up a level and he's developing into a very solid 9
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Re: O'Neil

Post by Firestarter »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:12 pm Think Brad has really stepped his game up this year, defense is getting better and his distribution from the ruck is very crisp

If you watch French final try last night look at the pass from Brad - its 10-15 yards and exactly the right height for French to take on the fly - little details like that are so important to our attack

But overall i just thing he's gone up a level and he's developing into a very solid 9
Future captain for me.I used to know his dad and grandad and they were both nice blokes.Plays with his heart as well as his head.Cant fault the lad atm
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Played a full 80 as well
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

He reminds me of a young Terry Newton.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Definitely an improvement on our last hooker :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

No straw damn us wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:36 pm He reminds me of a young Terry Newton.
I’ve thought that too Brian 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

He reminds me of Cunningham. He already leads the pack. What a talent.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think hes unlike any other hooker ive seen.Hes definitely a grafter but has also got a skill set
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Definitely stepped up his game this year. So pleasing to see.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

moto748 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:00 pm Definitely stepped up his game this year. So pleasing to see.
I think it helps having Leeming breathing down his neck,totally different player of course but competing for the same spot always helps
The artist formally known as fozziekskem