Injuries

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Injuries

Post by Suzieb »

Does anyone know what happened to Marsh the sheffield player as fans near me said Keighran caught him with a high tackle but the ref did not even speak to him
ian.birchall

Re: Injuries

Post by ian.birchall »

Listening to M&B last night they were both surprised by the amount of time he was down, how many medical people were called to him and then when he was allowed to play on for a while.
Perhaps there was a bit of 'gamimg' going on but we don’t want Keighran to pick upa suspension the week before the match at Stains,
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

I’ve seen less medical people on an episode of casualty than surround Marsh last night surely he should have been taken off given the amount of time he was on the ground for?
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Southport steve

Post by Southport steve »

Why didn’t marsh get a green card and at least be off for two minutes ? Have the refs given up on this
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Southport steve wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:37 pm Why didn’t marsh get a green card and at least be off for two minutes ? Have the refs given up on this
The ref had no idea what he was doing so asking him produce a green card was out of the question.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:56 pm
Southport steve wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:37 pm Why didn’t marsh get a green card and at least be off for two minutes ? Have the refs given up on this
The ref had no idea what he was doing so asking him produce a green card was out of the question.
We knew this from the london game.He totally killed us in the first half
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:01 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:56 pm
We knew this from the london game.He totally killed us in the first half
I agree. The guy should not be refereeing at this level.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Surely isn't it exactly this kind of situation that the green card was supposed to sort?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Is there any updates on when cooper walters and havard are back? If there has ive obviously missed it.Cheers
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:38 pm Is there any updates on when cooper walters and havard are back? If there has ive obviously missed it.Cheers
End of April as far as I know 😕
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan