Adrian Lam on Umyla Hanley

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Adrian Lam on Umyla Hanley

Post by morley pie eater »

Love this: Umyla scores a hat-trick for Leigh v Fev.

Adrian Lam's comment:
"His work-rate is incredible at the moment and he's a powerhouse. He's earned the right through pre-season and it's important we keep bringing through young players like that."
Leigh have no academy. They signed Umyla Hanley after he'd played 11 first-team games for us and 10 on loan at Newcastle.

Who brought him through, Adrian? 😂
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Re: Adrian Lam on Umyla Hanley

Post by Firestarter »

I noticed there were no comments off beaumont this game? Leigh got away with plenty forward passes and fev actually got done for a forward pass that was backurds( as they say in bratford)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
widdenoldboy

Re: Adrian Lam on Umyla Hanley

Post by widdenoldboy »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:46 pm Love this: Umyla scores a hat-trick for Leigh v Fev.

Adrian Lam's comment:
"His work-rate is incredible at the moment and he's a powerhouse. He's earned the right through pre-season and it's important we keep bringing through young players like that."
Leigh have no academy. They signed Umyla Hanley after he'd played 11 first-team games for us and 10 on loan at Newcastle.

Who brought him through, Adrian? 😂
we keep bringing through young players like that - maybe by we he means Wigan :lol: