Ticket Info: Leigh (A)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket Info: Leigh (A)

Post by josie andrews »

TICKETS FOR WIGAN WARRIORS’ ROUND 7 BETFRED SUPER LEAGUE FIXTURE AWAY AT LEIGH LEOPARDS WILL GO ON SALE AT MIDDAY.

The Super League Champions make the short trip to Leigh Sports Village on Thursday 4 April to take on Leigh Leopards in Betfred Super League action (8pm K.O.)

Tickets go on sale at 12pm on Monday 25th March to Season Ticket Holders and Flexi members, who will have priority until 5pm on Wednesday 27th March.

Season Ticket Holders are limited to one ticket per member. If you have not already, Season Ticket Holders must ensure that you have activated your ticketing account in order to purchase online. If you have any issues, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket office on 01942 311 111 or email tickets@wiganwarriors.com.

Important Info for Season Ticket Holders

If you are purchasing a ticket for another Season Ticket Holder, please ensure that this member is added to your network. To do so please ensure you are signed in and then click on your ‘My Account’ area, click on ‘View Account Menu’, select ‘Account management’ then ‘Network’.

You then need to click ‘Add Members’ where you will be required to search by Membership Number (Client Ref) and Surname. Once the member is found, simply select ‘Add Member’.

Once you have done this, you should be able to see that the Members in your network can assign tickets to you, as well as you being able to assign tickets to them. Once you have added a Member to your account once, it will then remain in place for the remainder of the season.

General Sale Info

Match Tickets will then be available to purchase on general sale online HERE from 5pm on Wednesday 27th March and at the DW Stadium Ticket Office from 9am on Thursday 28th March (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) until 4pm on Thursday 4 April. Please note that Tickets purchased online after 3pm on Monday 1st April will need to be collected from the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Ticket Prices

South Stand Unreserved seating:

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adult – £27
Concession (65+) – £24
Young Adult (18-21) – £15
Junior (12-17) – £10
Under 12 – £5
Junior Members – £5
Family Pricing:

One Adult, One Child (5-17) – £30.60
Two Adults, One Child (5-17) – £54
Two Adults, Two Children (5-17) – £59.40
Two Adults, Three Children (5-17) – £63
Please note that an additional charge of £1.50 will be applied per order for delivery of physical tickets.

Supporters are advised that there will be no on the day sales from Leigh Leopards and we strongly advise advance purchase of tickets for this fixture. Please note anyone Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

Disabled supporters

Ambulant disabled supports will be charged at their concessionary rate and a carer comes free. Wheelchair disabled tickets are available from Wigan Warriors.

The same on sale periods and methods of purchase apply for disabled supporter tickets.

Official Club Travel

Official Club Travel is available for this game run by Tyrers Coaches.

Coaches will depart from Robin Park Arena on Thursday 4 April at 6pm and tickets can be purchased HERE.

Coach ticket prices:

Members/Concessions – £11
All others – £12.50

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/03/ ... leigh-a-2/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Ticket Info: Leigh (A)

Post by josie andrews »

Our initial allocation for our R7 tie with Leigh Leopards are now sold out.

🎟️ A further allocation is expected to be available tomorrow, but will be limited. Wigan Warriors will advise when these are available.

https://x.com/wiganwarriorsrl/status/17 ... 33711?s=12
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

More sell outs , great for the game. Probably plenty of leigh tickets available though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am More sell outs , great for the game. Probably plenty of leigh tickets available though.
Was told by a fan that they only sent 1800 in that first allocation not sure how true that is.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Ticket sale confirmed in email on Monday 1st.

No sign of ticket. Postie has usually been by now. There's another 24 quid up the spout.

Am I missing something; why the hell can't away tickets be emailed to you, rather than relying on Royal Mail for a physical ticket?
endoman

Post by endoman »

Mine arrived today, special delivery, £7.75 per ticket, bonkers. No option of electronic version. Ticket office did ring today me as I’d emailed last night to say they hadn’t yet arrived. Setting off soon, raining here again…..
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Update for me. Ticket office rang me this afternoon. Said, we've got a ticket for you here. I said, they were supposed to be posted. Yeah, we've had some problems with the post (?). So did I want to collect, or they could send it to Leigh and collect from LSV ticket office. I said collect from Leigh.

I don't really blame the ticket office staff at all, but the system seems far from sorted. And I paid £1.50 for that postage, too!

And it's been fine and mild all day, but the forecast says rain for sure.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Its becoming clear the ticket problems are far from sorted, not just for tonight but in general I mean has anyone had a plastic card yet?
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I'm refusing to give the club any money until my season tickets sorted and longer term if they have messed by my auto renewal is messed up I will not have a season ticket next year for the first time in a decade.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

The trick to leighs form is apperently to fill the opposition teams lungs with smoke.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.