Ticket Info: Castleford (H)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Piston Broke

Re: Ticket Info: Castleford (H)

Post by Piston Broke »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:23 pm It is the 19th the club have now altered it on the website as have I with the post. Should have noticed it at the time of posting 😳
The web site still says 9th in the headline and 19th in the body of the text. I have messaged the club but had no response.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/03/ ... eford-h-2/
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WarriorWinger wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:47 pm
Southport steve wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:43 pm It’s on the 19th April not the 9th
I think the point being made was that the body of the article says it is on the 9th, so no proof reading involved from the club
Or by me! 😳 Apologies
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Finally got my £25 refund for the Huddersfield match yesterday, 3 weeks after the match and the Club's promise that all tickets purchased prior to the £5 offer, would receive a refund within 72 hours.
Only took 4 emails to finally get my refund.
I think I will wait to hear if the online ticketing system is working correctly before purchasing a ticket for the Cas game.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ipinwigan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:05 am Finally got my £25 refund for the Huddersfield match yesterday, 3 weeks after the match and the Club's promise that all tickets purchased prior to the £5 offer, would receive a refund within 72 hours.
I think I will wait to hear if the online ticketing system is working correctly before purchasing a ticket for the Cas game.
Got mine too, but I was patient as I knew they would eventually get round to it.

The ticket office have had so much hassle, through no fault of their own I must add, since the start of the season. The new ticketing system has been a struggle for both clubs.

I did hear that apparently the old ticketing company promised to send all details of season ticket holders to the new ticketing system company, but then reneged on the agreement which has caused all these problems.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:16 am
Ipinwigan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:05 am Finally got my £25 refund for the Huddersfield match yesterday, 3 weeks after the match and the Club's promise that all tickets purchased prior to the £5 offer, would receive a refund within 72 hours.
Got mine too, but I was patient as I knew they would eventually get round to it.

The ticket office have had so much hassle, through no fault of their own I must add, since the start of the season. The new ticketing system has been a struggle for both clubs.

I did hear that apparently the old ticketing company promised to send all details of season ticket holders to the new ticketing system company, but then reneged on the agreement which has caused all these problems.
Is the system now sorted or not?
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:16 am

That would just shine a light on how poorly the club have managed this change. When moving to new systems ensuring the database is working is a key milestone for go live.

If it wasn't then the club was relying on the good will of people like you to accept the difficulties.

I imagine this issue will have long term damage to the club newer fans might not just bother due to the hassle and some long term fans may feel deflated by it all to go through it next year.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Could I just point out for those who may be as old or as daft as me, that this thread refers to the home League fixture against Cas on 19th April, and not the away cup match which is the weekend before that, possibly 13th?

:D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐