Disciplinary

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Disciplinary

Post by josie andrews »

A £250 fine for Abbas Miski for dangerous contact! 🤔🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Disciplinary

Post by josie andrews »

Abbas Miski charged by match review panel as ex-Warrior handed one-match suspension

Wigan Warriors winger Abbas Miski has been hit with a Grade B dangerous contact charge by the match review panel following the 40-12 win over Leigh Leopards.

The Lebanon international has been fined £250 but is free to face Castleford Tigers in the quarter-finals of the Challenge Cup this weekend.

Meanwhile, ex-Warrior Amir Bourouh has received a one-match suspension following Salford’s defeat at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle during Super League Round 7.

The hooker has been charged with a higher end Grade B for a dangerous throw.

Hull KR’s Sam Luckley and Hull FC duo Ligi Sao and Jack Brown have all received one-match bans for respective charges.

Castleford Tigers forward Elie El-Zakhem received a £250 fine for a Grade B head contact charge but will be available to face Matt Peet’s side on Sunday, April 14.

Warrington’s Ben Currie and Hull’s Liam Sutcliffe were also charged £250 for Grade B dangerous contact and Grade B head contact respectively.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... on-4583360
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

What did moylan get?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:46 pm A £250 fine for Abbas Miski for dangerous contact! 🤔🤔
Probably fortunate based on whats gone before, however, and this is where i think all fans and people associated with the game are in agreement, it was a fraction of a second late / not dangerous, and was rightly dealt with on the night - should have been penalty and that should have been it

i've tried looking for the full disciplinary details as the guy sin binned for Leigh isnt on the list, and that was a head shot
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:01 pm What did moylan get?
from what i can see, he's not on the list and the RFL disciplinary site is still last weeks outcomes
moto748

Post by moto748 »

A week's rest wouldn't do Miski any harm thoughbut.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:01 pm What did moylan get?
Nothing that I can find

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/62 ... view-panel
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I watched the game back earlier. So Moylan gets nothing and Miski gets a ban? Just, wow. :roll:
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

moto748 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:08 am I watched the game back earlier. So Moylan gets nothing and Miski gets a ban? Just, wow. :roll:
Just a fine for Abbass I think? No action for Moylan though?
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

that website is so hard to fathom out
click on governance > disciplinary and you cant see anything relating to this weeks action, however, it is there if you stumble across it

what i did find was how the fines are come about, so thats now a bit clearer (£250 if fined during MRP & £500 if tribunal)

There is normally a breakdown of all the cases, ,whether charged or not, but still cant find that as i cant believe Moylan hasnt been charged with anything as that is as clear as head high hit as we've seen all year