Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the pieman

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by the pieman »

Forgot to add

one of my friends (isnt a ST holder) received a ST yesterday :) - couldnt make it up
munromagic

Post by munromagic »

Just got plastic season tickets. At age 75 I am now a junior. My son at 42 is also a junior. My 12 year old grandson is over 60 and my 14 year old grand daughter is an adult. I am not overly concerned about this except that client codes may affect my ability to get correct tickets for cup or away games.
MaggieH

Post by MaggieH »

So finally got through to ticket office. They will have to issue us with a plastic card, which won't be ready for the next game. They will email a ticket for the next game. The club aren't thinking of fans. They say it's a measure to help the environment, but if many fans can't use digital how much extra money will they make from charging £5 per season ticket? The ticket office staff should get a massive bonus for having to deal with the fallout from this mess.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

MaggieH wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:51 am So finally got through to ticket office. They will have to issue us with a plastic card, which won't be ready for the next game. They will email a ticket for the next game. The club aren't thinking of fans. They say it's a measure to help the environment, but if many fans can't use digital how much extra money will they make from charging £5 per season ticket? The ticket office staff should get a massive bonus for having to deal with the fallout from this mess.
Its not the environment its cost saving pure and simple. (Which in itself doesn't concern me)
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Soul Kitchen

Post by Soul Kitchen »

moto748 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:24 am It's such a shame, this is such bad PR for the club when everything else is going so well.
Ticketmaster are poor at best. Wait till you want a "big match" ticket on your ST!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Season ticket card arrived in the post today, complete with the mea culpa message from KR.

That's a relief. Now perhaps we can just look forward to the rest of the season.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

My cards have come all correct. Still can't get into my account tho log in and says it's my granddaughters name and has her down as a Male. I cant access my account to get any tickets I may want been down 5 times to try sort it but now gave up at least got our season tickets having paid for them 8 months ago as xmas boxes. All this leaves a sour taste in the mouth. So much so going to cancel my auto renewals and give them the cash to do with what they want for xmas. The club have acted disgracefully towards the fans if they think a standard sorry letter will cut it they have badly miscalculated fans feelings . 56 years ago I bought my first season ticket for 2/6 in hen pen had same 5 seats in east stand since stadium opened. But sadly got to the age where I can do without the hassle of running around trying to rectify something that the club should have jumped on months and months ago.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I shan't be doing that, but I can quite see that a fair few long-standing fans will do so. You'd think the numbers for auto renewal will drop off next year.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Season cards arrived for some of our group who didn't order them .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

I’ve had nothing at all.
Considering they said ‘Digital season tickets for all stands will be fulfilled by Thursday evening’ it’s starting to get a bit worrying now.
Don’t mind having to faff about with QR codes being sent as they did with the Hudds game, but the worry is someone else may now have my seat.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS