Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

I buy from away clubs where possible. Just bought my tickets for Leeds away from Leeds .
Think it is time upper management at Wigan came clean as to the extent of this ticketing problem.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Been trying to contact the ticket office this morning and it’s saying it’s closed anyone know what’s going on?
Benhol123

Post by Benhol123 »

I'm in the queue, have been for over 45 minutes but moving up very slowly
endoman

Post by endoman »

Bought 2 flexi memberships this morning, linked them together and can see it’s all worked as it should. Next task is working out what games we can both get to. At least we should be able to get semifinal tickets in the first wave now.
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

Post been this morning no season ticket. Went to ticket office, from Blackburn got paper ticket
For tomorrow night Was told that all season tickets been posted out a week ago. Told club can't help if not received ticket. Told will just have to wait for season ticket
Not good enough. Its a feecking shambles. Somebody needs to be held responsible for this debacle.😡
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

After 3 emails and no response, I spent an hour on the phone yesterday and was promised the ticket I ordered via my flexi membership would be sent today ‘once Ticketmaster had been in’ but no sign as of yet. Doubting it’ll turn up in the next 10 mins, so it’ll either need me to find the time/energy to sit on the phone for another hour plus tomorrow or I’ll be watching it on the tv. The woman was pig ignorant on the phone yesterday, so not sure I can be bothered.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Finally got sorted after 3 two hour phone calls. The first two were a waste of time gave my details for me and my grandkids and was told nothing on my screen to indicate I was season tkt holder, even though we were auto renewal and had been since it started.The visit today was totally different , explained what had happened before and told her what tkts we had and how much had been taken out of bank,(which I told the first two) she then went off and when she came back she said it had been authorised to process the tickets because the money taken out corresponded with the tickets we had, I get the impression some data has been lost and they’re not sure who’s paid in some circumstances
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The club just want your data to push marketing that’s all. This was the best way for the . They messed up. But at least they have someone’s emails to sent shit to
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 pm The club just want your data to push marketing that’s all. This was the best way for the . They messed up. But at least they have someone’s emails to sent shit to
I’ve had no tickets for the match tomorrow but I’ve had 2 Ticketmaster emails asking me if I want tickets for Disney on Ice or Catfish and the bottlemen!
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 pm The club just want your data to push marketing that’s all. This was the best way for the . They messed up. But at least they have someone’s emails to sent shit to
I don’t know if they have my email address or not. I bought print at home tickets for the Huddersfield game (after the WCC ) but when l try to log in to buy tickets now all l get is a message telling me l am a bot, what ever that is. I have decided to give up with the website and if l want to buy tickets from now on l will drive to the ticket office and get them there. So much for reducing the Clubs carbon footprint
We have the history Sentelins wish they had