Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

* Club confirm season ticket distribution is underway.

* Physical tickets are being posted to those who have request one.

* All season tickets will be sent by Friday 12th April.

WIGAN WARRIORS ARE PLEASED TO CONFIRM THAT THE DISTRIBUTION OF SEASON TICKETS IS UNDERWAY AND ALL SEASON TICKETS WILL BE SENT BY FRIDAY 12TH APRIL.

Physical season tickets for the East and West stands were sent in the post yesterday, with the remaining South Stand season tickets being sent in the post today. This means that all supporters who have requested physical cards will receive them in the next few days.

Digital season tickets for all stands will be fulfilled by Thursday evening. Supporters will receive an email from tickets@wiganwarriors.com with a link to download their digital season tickets. The email will include an option to download to either Apple or Google wallets. Supporters can click on the relevant link and download the season ticket to their device by clicking ‘add to wallet’.

We would like to thank fans for their patience during this challenging implementation period.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/04/ ... n-tickets/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
MaggieH

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by MaggieH »

Except they don't work if your phone does not have NFC capability!! Why can't there be a QR code? We weren't told not all phones would be compatible, what do I do now?
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

I would speak to the ticket office and see if you can be issued with a plastic one, they are still free for this year
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

As somebody who doesn't own a smartphone, I'd be interested to know how many physical tickets the club has been asked to produce. If anybody knows, please tell.
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

Received my plastic season tickets in the post today with an apology letter from the club for all the troubles
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Received one of four season tickets today. It has the wrong surname!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I was assuming their target was to get them to us so we could give 2024 season tickets at Christmas 2024.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Nobody getting sacked for this constant f**k up?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
eaststandspy

Post by eaststandspy »

I'm having a melt down, I got the email this morning, download to apple wallet or google wallet. What are they? no idea what I'm doing, I've had no success trying to download. I give up. I've tried phoning the ticket office, no luck, in a bloody queue with loads of other exasperated people who like me also don't have a clue.

Just send me a bloody plastic credit type card which has worked perfectly up until now. Give me strength, what a bloody shambles, I don't have the same confidence as KR MBE that this system is the best thing since sliced bread. I know, I could have requested a card, but I though I would give our new super system a chance first.. It's a trip to the ticket office AGAIN tomorrow then.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Nothing on email or in the post today for me. We'll see what tomorrow brings.