Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 am * Club confirm season ticket distribution is underway.

* Physical tickets are being posted to those who have request one.

* All season tickets will be sent by Friday 12th April.

WIGAN WARRIORS ARE PLEASED TO CONFIRM THAT THE DISTRIBUTION OF SEASON TICKETS IS UNDERWAY AND ALL SEASON TICKETS WILL BE SENT BY FRIDAY 12TH APRIL.

Physical season tickets for the East and West stands were sent in the post yesterday, with the remaining South Stand season tickets being sent in the post today. This means that all supporters who have requested physical cards will receive them in the next few days.

Digital season tickets for all stands will be fulfilled by Thursday evening. Supporters will receive an email from tickets@wiganwarriors.com with a link to download their digital season tickets. The email will include an option to download to either Apple or Google wallets. Supporters can click on the relevant link and download the season ticket to their device by clicking ‘add to wallet’.

We would like to thank fans for their patience during this challenging implementation period.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/04/ ... n-tickets/
Haven't received an email so me and Ross must be getting cards we didn't order

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It seems pretty clear to me that you're much better off with a card anyway!
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Both ours arrived today with all details correct. Looking forward to the next couple of games now. I'd still be interested to know how many plastic cards (including those not asked for) they produced in the end.
doc

Post by doc »

No email yet and just checked and my phone doesn't support NFC so hoping they have cocked up and sent me a plastic one instead that will be waiting for me when I get home.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

No email for me with my digital season ticket attached, but I did send an email & got an automated reply which said;
Thank you for your email. This is an automated response to confirm that we have received your email.

We are currently receiving a high volume of emails at this time and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

Please do not re-send your email as we are working through these on a 1st come basis.

If your enquiry is urgent, please contact the Ticket Office by telephone on 01942 311111 during our opening hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

If your enquiry is in relation to the any of the upcoming concerts at Robin Park Arena, please note no tickets are available for sale from the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

If your email is in relation to season tickets for Wigan Warriors, these will be distributed digitally in the coming days, if you have requested a physical card these will be with you in the post before the next home fixture.

Thank you for your continued support for both Wigan Athletic and Wigan Warriors.

The DW Stadium Ticket Office Team[/quite]

So I’ll wait until after the weekend 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Josie I think that's the same boiler-plate reply I got when I emailed and asked for a physical card. Hence my comment about "never got a proper acknowledgment". I wondered if it had been read by a human! :D

But in my case, it turned out all right.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

I sent an email received no automated reply and no physical season ticket...
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

As suspected when no email arrived with our digital tickets 2 season cards (which we did not order) arrived by post today.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

It's easy to blame ticketmaster but I am now of the mind there is some serious flaws with the information they have been fed in the first place. Every person in our group (6) have received physical season cards they did not order. The apologies contained in our covering letter really doesn't cut it when there is obviously something in the clubs administration that is seriously wrong . This includes all forms of communication. Website and other forms of social media passing out information that obviously hasn't been checked and is incorrect or has not been posted in a timeous manner.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
doc

Post by doc »

Received a physical ticket in the post this morning. Was expecting digital. All details correct as well.

Still don't know how they made such a mess of things as they have been fine in previous years.