Wigan squad for Castleford (CCQF)1

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Wigan squad for Castleford (CCQF)1

Post by josie andrews »

* 21-player squad announced for Sunday’s Betfred Challenge Cup Quarter-Final tie against Castleford Tigers, in association with Matrix Fitness.

* Matt Peet has made one change to his squad as Tyler Dupree returns.

* Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors, Sunday 14 April, 3pm K.O.

MATT PEET HAS SELECTED HIS 21-PLAYER SQUAD FOR SUNDAY’S BETFRED CHALLENGE CUP QUARTER-FINAL TIE AGAINST CASTLEFORD TIGERS.

The Warriors head coach has made one change to his 21-player squad ahead of the trip to the Mend-A-Hose Jungle, as Jack Farrimond is replaced by Tyler Dupree.

Wigan squad for Castleford:

1 Jai Field
2 Abbas Miski
3 Adam Keighran
4 Jake Wardle
5 Liam Marshall
6 Bevan French
7 Harry Smith
9 Brad O’Neill
11 Willie Is
12 Liam Farrell
13 Kaide Ellis
15 Patrick Mago
16 Luke Thompson
17 Kruise Leeming
19 Tyler Dupree
20 Harvie Hill
21 Junior Nsemba
23 Ryan Hampshire
24 Tiaki Chan
26 Zach Eckersley
28 Jacob Douglas

Tickets for Sunday’s Challenge Cup tie are available to purchase from the DW Stadium Ticket Office (until 4pm on Friday 12 April) and online HERE. Tickets can be purchased on gameday from the Mend-A-Hose Jungle, however, a price increase will occur.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/04/ ... ford-ccqf/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Great grandad Harry ball

Re: Wigan squad for Castleford (CCQF)1

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Apologies if in wrong section but......
Having bought a ticket (10 days ago) for Sunday that hadn't arrived by after Wed post, rung ticket office. Was amazed to be first in queue but still took 15 mins to progress to an 'agent'. Explained but wasn't particularly pro-active, ticket had been posted so wait until it arrived. Offered to go to stadium to collect as live a mile away but no, not possible. Fast forward to today, still no ticket arrived, rang again, this time no. 22 in queue, answered after 1hour and 15 minutes. Once again went through story.........outcome is that I will be placed on a 'duplicates' list to collect ticket from Castleford ticket office on Sunday.....and that I was lucky as the person was just leaving the office with the dups list. Lucky???????
So, having paid £ 1.50 for postal ticket (on top of ticket price) and spent over an hour waiting on the phone - exceeding my 'free' phone limit which will now cost about £2.00 on my next bill I 'm now expected to go to Castleford ticket office and 'hope' that a ticket is there.
Sod the £3.50 on top of the ticket I ask why is it so hard to support both of 'my' teams - I say this as a season ticket holder of 45+ years, a 'Knights of Central Park' original member, still a shareholder (didn't sell out to Mr.Whelan)....and will also admit to being a season ticket holder of Wigan Athletic.
Needless to say the 2024 season ticket, paid for last August - whether plastic or digital hasn't yet arrived and it really makes me wonder what on earth is going on behind the scenes................
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I always wondered what happened to Sammy K. Good luck to him though not on Sunday,
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Who's the new full back we've signed? Any good?
Back by demand.
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

No TV coverage for the 1/4 final cup tie?
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Brennox7 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm No TV coverage for the 1/4 final cup tie?
No, I don't thinks so.
There is a chance it will eventually be available on Tigers TV and maybe Wigan TV. I'll be looking out.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Highlights available on Wigan TV now.
jobo

Post by jobo »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:07 pm Highlights available on Wigan TV now.
👍
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Just a light training session to watch. But still some lovely scores. But awful about Willie, of course. And I was reminded once again; The Jungle may be a dump, but the options available for food and drink are light-years ahead of anything on offer at Wigan.