CCSF

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Owd Mon

Re: CCSF

Post by Owd Mon »

This topic has been noticeably absent in Wigan Today. Perhaps they dont want to ruffle any feathers at the club.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am That's so bad Josie. The fact that you have to go to the ticket office so often is ridiculous. Someone at the club needs to stand up and explain what is wrong and going on and be truthful about the extent of the problems as there appears to be several . I'm afraid the buck stops at the top .

EW
It use to EW but the rules seem to have been amended re the Post Office scandal!
Charriots Offiah

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am Just waiting for josie to rollok me to keep on topic
I was actually thinking about it for the thread on Harvie Hill!

The thread was about how he has come on as a young lad but some have turned it on its head!

It’s gone from Tiaki’s older brother who plays in the NRL to naming almost the full team with special attention to the hookers!

In fact yeah! I’m gonna ask them on that thread to keep on topic of Harvie Hill 🤣😂🤣😂
Josie, his brother Joe is the younger one. You’ve encouraged me to go off topic now :)
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Mr Radlinski will give a bottle off LochLomond malt Whisky (which you wouldn't touch with a barge pole lol) to the first person to say something good about Ticketmaster lol

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm Mr Radlinski will give a bottle off LochLomond malt Whisky (which you wouldn't touch with a barge pole lol) to the first person to say something good about Ticketmaster lol

EW
That may be a very aged bottle of whisky by the time anyone says anything positive about ticket master :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am Just waiting for josie to rollok me to keep on topic

The thread was about how he has come on as a young lad but some have turned it on its head!

It’s gone from Tiaki’s older brother who plays in the NRL to naming almost the full team with special attention to the hookers!

In fact yeah! I’m gonna ask them on that thread to keep on topic of Harvie Hill 🤣😂🤣😂
Josie, his brother Joe is the younger one. You’ve encouraged me to go off topic now :)
Ha ha I meant his younger brother sorry 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

There’s lots of moaning about venue choice without actually knowing if another stadium like Huddersfield is even available…

They should just play it at the home teams ground as per the draw.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:58 am There’s lots of moaning about venue choice without actually knowing if another stadium like Huddersfield is even available…

They should just play it at the home teams ground as per the draw.
If you’ve tried to get to Doncaster it’s a pain that’s why people are moaning,4 hours travel time there and back isn’t much fun really.

As for your other point I agree with you this nonsense of needing an neutral ground needs to stop just play,as you say as per the draw 50/50 odds of a home tie then
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Charriots Offiah

josie andrews wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:19 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm

Ha ha I meant his younger brother sorry 😂😂
:D