off contract for next season

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the pieman

off contract for next season

Post by the pieman »

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/every-su ... zrVhapn3_2

had a quick scan through earlier. we look to be in a very good position - Isa, Cooper, Mago (with 1 year option), Hampshire and Douglas (1 year option) in terms of players off contract

looking through the rest of the list and assuming we re-sign Mago but let Isa and Cooper go, i think our pack is in a good place. Possibly need another 2nd row if we dont have anyone coming through as we could be light with injury if we only have Faz, Nsemba and Walters

of the players from other clubs, one that interests me is Innes Senior. Not a massive stand out player, but has performed well against us for KR and Cas. I know we have Marshall and Miski on longer term contracts and likely to have academy players pushing too. Would he be worth a punt to provide cover in our back line as he's big, mobile and whilst not lightening has a decent turn of pace
Charriots Offiah

Re: off contract for next season

Post by Charriots Offiah »

the pieman wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/every-su ... zrVhapn3_2

had a quick scan through earlier. we look to be in a very good position - Isa, Cooper, Mago (with 1 year option), Hampshire and Douglas (1 year option) in terms of players off contract

looking through the rest of the list and assuming we re-sign Mago but let Isa and Cooper go, i think our pack is in a good place. Possibly need another 2nd row if we dont have anyone coming through as we could be light with injury if we only have Faz, Nsemba and Walters

of the players from other clubs, one that interests me is Innes Senior. Not a massive stand out player, but has performed well against us for KR and Cas. I know we have Marshall and Miski on longer term contracts and likely to have academy players pushing too. Would he be worth a punt to provide cover in our back line as he's big, mobile and whilst not lightening has a decent turn of pace
Not for me he lacks some basic skills.