Ticketing shambles

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Ticketing shambles

Post by jobo »

Hope Jukesays doesn't mind me posting this link but it does give some insight about the ticketing fiasco and why the Club are keeping shtum.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:40 pm
Hope Jukesays doesn't mind me posting this link but it does give some insight about the ticketing fiasco and why the Club are keeping shtum.
I knew about the bit with the ticketing & the previous company problem 😏
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Very interesting. It would be possible for the club to state that commenting further is not possible for legal reasons without that influencing the legal reasons why they can't communicate. That would be something.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Leylandlatic4ever

Post by Leylandlatic4ever »

I was pointed in this direction, so go easy on me :D

There were many ticketing problems for us as well on 27th April. My season ticket, which I've had for 19 years, was rejected and told it was "not valid".

Not happy putting it mildly. I complained to the ticket office on 29th April and was told my complaint would be dealt with by the "Ticket Office Manager". To date, not a word heard since.

So when you guys had problems with season tickets/entry on 2nd May, the ticket office were well aware already there were problems. Don't let them get away with denying any knowledge of problems!

Good luck for the rest of the season... :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Leylandlatic4ever wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:06 pm I was pointed in this direction, so go easy on me :D

There were many ticketing problems for us as well on 27th April. My season ticket, which I've had for 19 years, was rejected and told it was "not valid".

Not happy putting it mildly. I complained to the ticket office on 29th April and was told my complaint would be dealt with by the "Ticket Office Manager". To date, not a word heard since.

So when you guys had problems with season tickets/entry on 2nd May, the ticket office were well aware already there were problems. Don't let them get away with denying any knowledge of problems!

Good luck for the rest of the season... :D
Thank you, #TwoClubsOneTown 🏉🍒⚪️ ⚽️🔵⚪️

I’ve still not got my season ticket rang up this morning 😏
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:39 pm I’ve still not got my season ticket rang up this morning 😏
Was there any potential solution Josie?
I’ve still not got mine.
They claim to have posted it to me weeks ago and then sent a digital link which didn’t work. In their own words….. “that’s happening to a few people!”
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:21 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:39 pm I’ve still not got my season ticket rang up this morning 😏
Was there any potential solution Josie?
I’ve still not got mine.
They claim to have posted it to me weeks ago and then sent a digital link which didn’t work. In their own words….. “that’s happening to a few people!”
No!

No idea what’s going on to be honest, all I’ve got is a confirmation email from last September, my auto renewal has not gone through in August for several years even though all my banking details are correct! I have to wait until ST go on general sale then go down to Robin Park & pay physically!
Not had a digital ST either 😏
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

I was informed that they had ran out of the physical cards and were waiting for a new batch to be delivered (this was from last Thursday) and that it will at least be a few more weeks before they arrive....
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

They ran out of physical cards because they sent them out to people who hadn't ordered them . 6 of us up here never requested physical cards but all of us got one . Still not convinced it's all down to our previous ticket distributors or ticketmaster. I know there is supposed to be a comment embargo by the club because of some form of litigation but we still haven't been informed of said embargo by the club . As always the silence from the senior executives of the club is deafening.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Once again I thank God I asked for a physical ST early doors. Even if it did take a hell of a time to arrive.