Mikey Lewis is a genius

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Mikey Lewis is a genius

Post by morley pie eater »

Yes, I know . . .

But watching Saints at Hull KR, currently 34-20 with less than 8 minutes to go. Lewis has outclassed Jack "Sidewards" Welsby and the rest of the Semi-scpousers.

Puts a different complexion on it when he's on your side.

As I finished writing the above, he made another try! 40-20. Humiliation! :D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
jobo

Re: Mikey Lewis is a genius

Post by jobo »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:41 pm Yes, I know . . .

But watching Saints at Hull KR, currently 34-20 with less than 8 minutes to go. Lewis has outclassed Jack "Sidewards" Welsby and the rest of the Semi-scpousers.

Puts a different complexion on it when he's on your side.
🤣🤣 he's been great. That final conversion just put the cream on it
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

We'll certainly have our hands full in the semi-final. They looked very good this afternoon. Saints may be on the wane but they managed to beat us. HKR are the form team at the moment.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

southportcdm wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:48 pm We'll certainly have our hands full in the semi-final. They looked very good this afternoon. Saints may be on the wane but they managed to beat us. HKR are the form team at the moment.
We'll have to improve tenfold from the last 2 games to get a result against them. Hopefully getting Walters in the side next week and ready for the semi will be a boost along with a bit more game time for Havard. We could potentially have a pretty monster pack both on the pitch and off it.

Back to KR though. They've been brilliant to watch as a neutral but awful to watch when they play against you. They're just so quick at the ptb and the speed of the dummy half at times really is frightening. We have struggled winning the wrestle in both attack and defence so we haven't had the quick ptbs but have allowed them against us. That really showed against KR and they took full advantage of it.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:59 pm
southportcdm wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 4:48 pm We'll certainly have our hands full in the semi-final. They looked very good this afternoon. Saints may be on the wane but they managed to beat us. HKR are the form team at the moment.
We'll have to improve tenfold from the last 2 games to get a result against them. Hopefully getting Walters in the side next week and ready for the semi will be a boost along with a bit more game time for Havard. We could potentially have a pretty monster pack both on the pitch and off it.

Back to KR though. They've been brilliant to watch as a neutral but awful to watch when they play against you. They're just so quick at the ptb and the speed of the dummy half at times really is frightening. We have struggled winning the wrestle in both attack and defence so we haven't had the quick ptbs but have allowed them against us. That really showed against KR and they took full advantage of it.
I don't know what the final stats will look like but what was most impressive for me, was their error free rugby.

Think this will be crucial in the semi-final.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We will beat KR
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:25 pm We will beat KR
You said that last year :lol: :twisted:
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Anyway after an 11 hour power cut today this readout has cheered me up no end I mean after sticking 40 on super leagues greatest ever defence (they have to say something after the drive for five died a death I suppose) takes some doing
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzie58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:43 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:25 pm We will beat KR
You said that last year :lol: :twisted:
I did ,but also said i was more confident if it didnt rain
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzie58 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:43 pm Anyway after an 11 hour power cut today this readout has cheered me up no end I mean after sticking 40 on super leagues greatest ever defence (they have to say something after the drive for five died a death I suppose) takes some doing
Ive been told they were doing the wigan walk yet again