Catalans ticket prices

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Catalans ticket prices

Post by Mike »

Hi

The club have announced ticket prices are £16 for this match.

However, if you look on the Catalans site (http://www.catalansdragons.com/news16122005.php)
You can get behind the sticks tickets for 15 euros (+3 euros booking per order)= £12.38
Premium tickets are 22+3 euros = £17.20 (I gues these are down the sides).

The tickets are for collection on the day (which may be taking a chance I suppose - don't know what the organisation will be like).

I wonder where the club got their £16 figure from - are they trying to cream some money off the top of the Catalans ticket sales?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
TRICKY DICKY

Re: Catalans ticket prices

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Go to catalan sports tours web site.

They are £15 for tickets in the away end.

These will be posted registered post on the 1st of feb and should arrive on 3rd or 4th of feb.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
Go to catalan sports tours web site.

They are £15 for tickets in the away end.
Might as well save the little bit of money out of principle and pick them up on the day.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

How are you getting there Rob.

We fly on the 15.40 Liverpool Girona flight on friday.

We are at:

Transfer: Catalan sport tours coach

Hotel: Hotel De la Loge.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
How are you getting there Rob.

We fly on the 15.40 Liverpool Girona flight on friday.

We are at:

Transfer: Catalan sport tours coach

Hotel: Hotel De la Loge.
I'm flying from Liverpool to Carcassonne on the Saturday morning and going back on the Tuesday morning.

My uncle booked the hotel and is sorting transfers, possibly going to be by train, can't be that difficult.

Does anyone know anything about Perpignan and Carcassonne, do they speak French or Catalan? I believe they aren't big on English around there!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Does anyone know anything about Perpignan and Carcassonne, do they speak French or Catalan? I believe they aren't big on English around there!
Definitely French, there's no Catalan language in France AFAIK, and no, they're not very big on speaking English. After we'd drunk the town centre bars dry in 2002 a big group of us went off in search of a supermarket or off-licence, and as the only French-speaker (albeit nearly 10 years since I'd lived there) in the group I got lumbered with trying to negotiate with the manager because there were limits in his shop about the number of people allowed in at once and the amount of alcohol they could buy! Ironically I wasn't able to drink that day as I was responsible for driving to/from the airport back in the UK...

You'd better hope the bars are prepared and have stocked up in advance, they certainly weren't ready for the Wigan invasion in 2002!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Cheers for the advice Fraggle. I have been brushing up on my French, it's suprising me the amount I can remember from GCSE... all those 8 years ago now (wow, didn't realise it was so long ago)!
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

Fraggle, I remember that Supermarket/ Off Licence very well indeed, did not know that it was you negociating that day so a belated thanks very much!

Hopefully we wont have the same problems this time and the bars will be ready for us!! :D
willie c

Post by willie c »

robjoenz posted:
Cheers for the advice Fraggle. I have been brushing up on my French, it's suprising me the amount I can remember from GCSE... all those 8 years ago now (wow, didn't realise it was so long ago)!
your knocking on now rob :lol:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

willie c posted:
robjoenz posted:
your knocking on now rob :lol:
Well compared to these youngsters of today, but compared to the likes of yourself I feel like a child still :wink: