Flights to France

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mstiggy

Flights to France

Post by mstiggy »

Anyone else had notification from Ryanair re change of flight times? I have been told flight now leaving Liverpool on friday at 15.40 not 17.40 and land at 1855 Girona not a problem for me and 2 hours extra drinking time! but suppose may cause someone a problem
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Flights to France

Post by Mike »

I hadn't heard this - but I've changed my work email and the message has probably got lost somewhere - thanks for letting us know. This would be really good for me, as we are driving from girona to Perpignan and were only going to arrive after midnight!

I looked at the ryanair site which is saying £29.99 for a 15:40 flight to Girona. Perhaps they have put another plane on Friday - I think I'll have to phone an check with them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Just checked and the flight has been moved to 15:40 (its the same flight number anyway). It seems a little cheap to fly out (£29.99), and really expensive to come back (£169.99) now - I wonder why.

I know this question has been asked before but, how many Wigan fans are going to be on this flight?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Tricky dickys mob are on this flight, there are four of us.

I know of at least half a dozen other parties from rlfans who are travelling on this flight.

There is a big meet up in perpi on friday night for the CAS HULL GAME.

THE CHANGE IN FLIGHT TIMES HAS REALY HELPED.

How is everybody getting to perpi and where are you staying. There are 4 of us:

We are at:

Transfer: Catalan sport tours coach

Hotel: Hotel De la Loge.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

Glad its not just me then! Because of retrn price I am flying back tp Blackpool it was much cheaper, Transfering with Catalan sports, staying at Best Western in Perp town centre not far from de la loge, booked on pub crawl sat morning, where are you meeting to watch the game fri night, do you know yet?didnt think would be there in time?
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

There is going to be a thread on rlfan.com in the next week about which bars.

We will be in perpi before 8 pm local time hopefully so that is 7pm english time.

The cas game only Kicks off at 9pm french time, enough time to drop the bags and find a pub.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Cool. Let us know on here if you find a likely looking bar with SKY near the centre.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐