PREDICTIONS FOR LEEDS GAME!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

PREDICTIONS FOR LEEDS GAME!

Post by turf »

I think it will be a very tough close encounter, with Wigan just coming out on top. COME ON WARRIORS!!!!!!!! Hopefully, with the referee hardly being noticed, but that's too difficult for the SL refs these days.

By the way, just heard that Harlequins and Saints had Silverwood yesterday, and apparently, he had a stinker. Well, they can't complain, although they would have been doing if they had the clown that we had.
adrenalinxx

Re: PREDICTIONS FOR LEEDS ...

Post by adrenalinxx »

pie eaters posted:
Its a bit early for predictions isnt it?? Im still getting over the Les Catalans game
Les Cat...a what, nah don't remember that.

Wigan Warriors 30-10 Leeds Whinos

Wigan Warriors (30)
O'Loughlin
Richards
Calderwood
Godwin
Moran

Tickle (5)

Leeds Whinos (10)
Sinfield
Smith
Sinfield (1)
superleague

Post by superleague »

until our defence is sorted out and we cut of the basic errors we will lose every week and i agree doug its going to be a long season but i am hoping i'm proved wrong. :angry:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Predictions for the Leeds game?

After Saturday?

Provided we don't have to play a 14 man side again hopefully we will play better. However Leeds are a much better side than les catalans and I think that we will lose - hopefully not by much but I think that we will still lose all the same.

I would imagine most of the weeks training will be spent on defense - however we'll need to be a lot better in attack if we are going to break the Leeds line.

I really want us to win - however I just can't see us turning it around in a week.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Come on you fellows. So many new signings expected to click straight away and win easily in an inhospitable location with questionable refereeing decisions to boot? Cheer up, we almost pulled off a win and I wasn't that discouraged. We might not beat Leeds, (although they weren't great either this wkend) but I think we'll still have a good year.

We've done our bit for the global game again (shades of the famous day at Craven Cottage) now let's all calm down a bit and hope for a win next week.
Welski

Post by Welski »

I think the Leeds game will so how much effect the ref had on the match in France.

Defence did look a little frail(!) I agree but I thought in patches we showed some encouraging signs going forward.

It will be a completly different Wigan we see against Leeds (I hope)
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

all im gonan predict is a wigan win thats all im saying. as long as we win then thats all that matters.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I hope for a Wigan win but I predict Leeds will win. :D

:(
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Don't know who's gonna win obviously.
I just want to see a good game that we can be proud of at the end. Will be happy if both teams play a part ratherthan have a repeat of this time last year :| which was not my idea of a good night. I wanna see some good rugby played at the JJB this season, and there's no excuses for this team.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MarkWestStand

Post by MarkWestStand »

It will be a low scoring game

12 - 8 to the Mighty Warriors