WIGAN V LEEDS REFEREE!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

WIGAN V LEEDS REFEREE!

Post by turf »

Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos - R Silverwood

Meanwhile the Bradford Bulls v Harlequins match on Saturday night will have Ashley clown as the man in the middle.

I cannot believe that this referee has been given ANOTHER SL game, he STINKS!! I wonder who which side he will lean to this week.
mrs_carney

Re: WIGAN V LEEDS REFEREE!

Post by mrs_carney »

At least Silverwood tends to be equally rubbish both ways!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos - R Silverwood

Meanwhile the Bradford Bulls v Harlequins match on Saturday night will have Ashley clown as the man in the middle.

I cannot believe that this referee has been given ANOTHER SL game, he STINKS!! I wonder who which side he will lean to this week.
Given there are only a small number of referees, they can't really afford not to give him any games. It's an old saying, but we can't play without the referee, no matter how good or bad you think (s)he is.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mrs_carney posted:
At least Silverwood tends to be equally rubbish both ways!
At least hed be fair. Feel sorry for the Bulls already. New London Franchise good result for all if the bulls lost.

Send for the clown to bugger the Bulls up.

WHO WOULD BE A REF.

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I suppose on a slightly more possitive note, Ashley Klein is just plain rubbish and at least he isn't totally biased against wigan unlike a certain Mr Cummins was :(

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I don't think the clown will be as bad as last Saturday ever again, that result was pre-ordained by superleague, and he can get back to doing the job of reffing the game from now on,instead of ensuring a particular result.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

Interesting that Mr Clown was spotted out walking in Perpignan early Sunday morning (well it felt early too me) with a certain Mr Cummins holding his hand :angry:
willie c

Post by willie c »

mstiggy posted:
Interesting that Mr Clown was spotted out walking in Perpignan early Sunday morning (well it felt early too me) with a certain Mr Cummins holding his hand :angry:
was he carrying any brown envelopes that looked full of money :lol:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
turf

Post by turf »

Off the subject, our video referee is Ian Ollerton. He is rubbish as well. Mind you, most of the video refs are. What do you lot say?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The video referees are the very worst referees we ever had. Those of you not old enough to encounter one Mr Gerry Kershaw are very lucky indeed :(