Re: Sean O'Loughlin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
becca

Post by becca »

locky is the fittest young player wigan has! he is a really good player! and will do great this season! luv his no. 1 fan! XxXxXx
rach15

Post by rach15 »

sean iz well gorge e iz da fittest playa eva and e iz da bes young playa we av e wil soon b in da first team week in week out!! luv ya sean 4eva luv ur numba 1 fan x x x x x x
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
becca

Post by becca »

i'm sean's no1 fan! i was the first person to get his signature cos i went to his house n he signed it for me! he's slept in my bedroom! (& NO i'm NOT lyin! he really has!) he is da fittest player ever! he always has been gorgeous ever since he was little! he's got a dead nice personality, always has! i've known him nearly all my life! i used to go and watch him play when he was playin for standish eagles and then for st. pats! he used to pinch my tiny tots of me! (he's always had a sweet tooth!) it was only the other week wen i was talkin to him in westheads (toffe shop) n he bought about 7 bags of toffee! i'm the future MRS, SEAN O'LOUGHLIN!