Mike !!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Mike !!!

Post by superleague »

is there anything you can do to re-start to post counters.
cheers
MrsLam

Re: Mike !!!

Post by MrsLam »

Why do you wanna restart them!!
Geoff mentioned this to him a few weeks back along with a few other problems and he said he would have a look at it then.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
superleague

Post by superleague »

MrsLam posted:
Why do you wanna restart them!!
Geoff mentioned this to him a few weeks back along with a few other problems and he said he would have a look at it then.
i want them re-started so i can see how contribution i have put in to the board.
i didnt know that geoff had already asked.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ah thought you meant put back to zero! It takes time to get in the thousands you know, don't put me through that again! :D

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
superleague

Post by superleague »

MrsLam posted:
Ah thought you meant put back to zero! It takes time to get in the thousands you know, don't put me through that again! :D
o rite i wouldnt want it put back to zero either......over these past few months i've been doin alot more posting and i would of nearly been at a thousand now if the counters were working.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think when he does fix it, it will probably count all the posts you've done since it stopped working. That's what happened last time it broke. The other problem was the links within threads. Whenever you click a users post it takes you to the top of the page you're on. Very frustrating!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

MrsLam posted:
I think when he does fix it, it will probably count all the posts you've done since it stopped working. That's what happened last time it broke. The other problem was the links within threads. Whenever you click a users post it takes you to the top of the page you're on. Very frustrating!
Is the broken link problem still occuring? I will try to check out why the post count isn't incrementing. I already have a program to recount posts and set everyones count - but theres not a lot of point in doing that until I've fixed the increment problem.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Doug Stand posted:
On another issue... why can't I log out?
Maybe Mike's got the website operating in Hotel California mode...

Or perhaps you haven't clicked enough of the advertising links recently! You'll be allowed to log out once you've successfully saved 25% off stylish casual shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt and Jermyn St.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Post counts should now increment. Your post total will be updated shortly.

Logoff should now work properly (and report you are not online on the message board) - give it 10 minutes to take affect on old sessions.

I will work on the post links not taking you to the right place on the page.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
superleague

Post by superleague »

Cheers Mike