Wigans Corporate Hospitality

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Wigans Corporate Hospitality

Post by ian.birchall »

2nd son has a mate whose girl friend works for Engage Assurance, well all right then the HomeOwners Friendly Society who are one and the same, here in 'Gate, as the Rah Rahs shout down at Claro Road, and she had 2 free sponsors tickets for the match Wigan v Leeds.
Now the only other match John has been to was the Leeds v Wigan 70-0 thrashing at Headingly last year, again as guest of Engage.
His report of the experience to no 2 son this weekend was how much better organised was the freebie at Wigan, how much more friendly everybody in the Corporate lounge was, how the grub was better, how Wigan should have won and here is the free Wigan Warriors Corporate Hospitality pen I got for you Toby.

The only negative was his comparison of the cheerleaders,remember Leeds have one of the best and most numerous lot in the Radio Aire girls, he felt they could not dance or wave their flags together and suggested they only danced (almost) together on the pitch rather than at practice!
Sound Familiar?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Nine

Re: Wigans Corporate Hospitali...

Post by Nine »

Never mind that - just get your son to stop the bloke attending any more Wigan V Leeds games. he;'s obviously a Jonah! :lol:
Squad number 18!
cpwigan

Re: Wigans Corporate Hospi...

Post by cpwigan »

I have an inkling if we want better cheerleaders we would have to pay more money. They seem slightly better on the eye this year but the one who would give Fecka a tough time is still there :(
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

our cheerleaders are there for how they look not how they dance
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

The corporate hospitality is much worse this year due to the fact that the Wigan players now go to another bar area after the game instead of mingling with us prawn crunchers.

It has happened for the first 2 games but is apparently being stopped from now on after a series of complaints that no-one was told of the new arrangement until after tables were sold, in some cases for the entire season.

Also, the corporate hospitality at Leigh has a hot buffet after the game which we don't. Mind you a hot buffet is the least they could do bearing in mind what else you have to put up with on the pitch!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

we need cheerleaders like wires fit and good dancers as well as short skirts but who looks? :blush:
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

Leeds have the best!
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.