Re: Brian Carney

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
vikki

Post by vikki »

brian carneys classic preformance against doncaster shows the talent we have at wigan and what we can achieve with both the old and young players at wigan go lads
MattyB

Performance at Doncaster

Post by MattyB »

Doing it against Doncaster is one thing -
doing it against Saints and Bradford is another.
With yet another "easy" draw in the cup (Swinton Away) we met get found out in the
semi finals as it looks like the top four will go through.
Form is temporary, Class is permanent.
laura

Post by laura »

he has played very well and has given alot of courage and experience to the younger players i also think that carney is one of the best players to come out of the irish game and it shows alot for the future of the international game
Mary Sheehan

Post by Mary Sheehan »

Hi Brian

I am a first cousin of your mother, Siobhan. Myself and my husband John are visiting Manchester at the end of Feb (he is a Man Utd fan). While we are there I notice that Wigan are playing Bradford at Home. Just wondered if it is possible to get tickets for the game. Have watched your terrific progress with Wigan and have seen lots of your matches on Sky. Keep up the good work.
From
Mary Sheehan Lowney, West Cork.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

To get tickets you can ring the JJB ticket hotline on 0870 11 22 552, they can help you from there.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!