Have Wigan completely lost the plot?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
woz9

Have Wigan completely lost the plot?

Post by woz9 »

Just walked in from an awful display of rugby league.

It seems to me that it's a case of the blind leading the blind. Milward is moving players around the pitch like it's a game of chess! Dallas fullback, we can all see that he is not comfortable, but he always gets the job done. Calderwood, mistake? he can't seem to determine which direction he is running. Moran can't kick to save his life and there is an overall lack of captancy, not blaming o'loughlin, he is too busy tackling all game, is it time for a change of captain, a new leader, who? I literally felt sick watching Wigan play, so confused, why is this amazing group of individuals failing to delivery as a team!!!!!

Comments please
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Have Wigan completely lost...

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Well its been said Fletcher could provide that leadership i think personally lockers is too young at the mo i have no doubt he will be a great captain but it may be too much too soon i think its something that needs sorting and its something thats been hurting us since the departure of Farrell
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
RuFFFnecK

Re: Have Wigan completely lost...

Post by RuFFFnecK »

Dunno mate it completely baffles me. We are SO strong on paper and in theory it should be T R Y time every minute past teams like Salford and Warrington (not to take anythin away from them!).

First thing, Milly needs to sort out player positions and stick with them for awhile. It seems really bizzare to me to keep changing everyone around each game. I mean there's nothing wrong with abit of competition and pressure for positions but not when there is nobody to compete with!!?? Why was Ashton not in at fullback, we dont hav anyone else to play there! Sure Dallas can deliver almost anywhere in the backs but, why? why? why? why? why?
:: FOREVER, ANCIENT & LOYAL ::