millward's obsession with kevin brown

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

millward's obsession with kevin brown

Post by gillysmyhero »

why is millward obsessed with kevin brown,he seems to be changing the team around every week to fit him in somewhere.So far he's played stand off,loose forward & now center.brown has done nothing in any game so far this season or last, but to be fair to brown he won't do anything if millward keeps shifting him from pillar to post.but personally i don't think he is good enough. :conf:
mrs_carney

Re: millward's obsession with ...

Post by mrs_carney »

Love is blind
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

gillysmyhero posted:
why is millward obsessed with kevin brown,he seems to be changing the team around every week to fit him in somewhere.So far he's played stand off,loose forward & now center.brown has done nothing in any game so far this season or last, but to be fair to brown he won't do anything if millward keeps shifting him from pillar to post.but personally i don't think he is good enough. :conf:
Give Brown a consistent first team position and we can judge him (becoming a parrot me) As I've just read in another post, Brown was alright at stand off the time he was played there this season a LOT LOT LOT better than Orr. I'm not sure why people are so against Brown but up for Orr who has actually had that first team space and done nothing. Orr has no excuse, there's competition for his position and he still does nowt.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Re: millward's obsession w...

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
Give Brown a consistent first team position and we can judge him (becoming a parrot me) As I've just read in another post, Brown was alright at stand off the time he was played there this season a LOT LOT LOT better than Orr. I'm not sure why people are so against Brown but up for Orr who has actually had that first team space and done nothing. Orr has no excuse, there's competition for his position and he still does nowt.
dont go ott
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
MrsLam posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
dont go ott
? You got a point to make there Mike?!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

yes i dont think kev the 1 brown was a lot lot better that danny he did play better but not a lot lot better ,just dont go ott :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sorry a LOT LOT LOT BETTER :sly:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Before you go off on one MrsL, can we not just agree that neither Orr or Brown are good enough for wigan and now carry on like the happy family we were before??
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

millward can see something in kevin brown skill wise and he is trying to find the best way to allow him to move forward.like it has been said he has played full back, wing, loose forward, stand off, im not sure what his position is supposed to be anymore! maybe castleford could find the right place for him? :)
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

yes on there team :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME