Training ground bust up

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
POPEY

Training ground bust up

Post by POPEY »

Heard earlier today that IM threw his clipboard and stuff to the ground at training this week and stormed off home saying " i cant train this lot - unproffesional the lot of em !"
I think there is an element of " we are not playing for you " in the team currently. We have too many good players for us to be truly this *****. I strongly think there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we dont know about

I know people are frustrated, but please keep the language clean. Thanks, Fraggle
wigans chosen few
larger and black

Re: Training ground bust up

Post by larger and black »

I have to agree there is defo sumat going on. I didn't until Sean O'loughlin felt the need to deny that there was. I just wish that the lads could see the upset they are causing to my neice and nephew, if they don't want to play for Millward then i wish they would play for the fans! :eusa17:
black pearl

Re: Training ground bust u...

Post by black pearl »

yes there has to be something we dont know about going on but it has to stop now we are paying the players wages at the end of the day and both themselves and millward need to turn things around get some confidence back and stop all of yorkshire and most of the north west gloating about our losses bring on the bulls
gillysmyhero

Re: Training ground bust up

Post by gillysmyhero »

2 things that make me think thier is something going on,
1.millward said he dropped Orr against leeds to give brown more game time yet Brown was on bench and only came on for last 10 mins.

2. millward also say's jerry seu seu didnt play against warrington because he had a knee injury,yet plays day after for under 21s.

something's not right.
Martin Taylor

Re: Training ground bust u...

Post by Martin Taylor »

turf posted:
I thought there was trouble in the camp somewhere. If he actually did, I cannot blame Millward at all for storming out of training.

As has been said in other messages, there's only Godwin and Dallas turning up week in and week out. I don't know about these two in training though.
Stop talking about dallas in every thread Turf. It's starting to get get a bit sick now!