Mike Gregorys Case today - PLEASE READ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikesnephew

Mike Gregorys Case today - PLEASE READ

Post by mikesnephew »

Ive been on here before thanking everyone for their continued support and I am happy to do so again.

But what I must say on behalf of Mike and Erica (Ericas wishes) is that you must not be so naiive enough to listen to what DW and ML say.

This is coming from someone who knows the facts, someone who has watched someone they love suffer so much.

On the official site ML says how the club decided to settle out of court and how they didnt "feel comfortable putting him under the stress"

PLEASE, PLEASE don't believe this utter garbage!

How DW can come out and say that the club treated Mike with respect literally made me sick. These two men are spineless and heartless.

Mike and Erica have been deeply moved by the support they have had from the general public as have the rest of his family, myself included.

The way ML seemed insinuate that the case has been something to do with recent performances was laugable.

Once again, thank you for your support.
cpwigan

Re: Mike Gregorys Case today -...

Post by cpwigan »

Pass on our best

I teach at Fisher and last year we ran a new inter form Y7 tag rugby competition. The winning team was awarded the Mike Gregory Victory Shield. If Mike is ever feeling well enough, it would be great to see him present his own trophy. Joe Lydons sister, Mrs Barton did the honours last year with Sean OLoughlin and Gaz hock as guests.
mikesnephew

Re: Mike Gregorys Case tod...

Post by mikesnephew »

I was at Fisher last year, I know Mrs B very well. I didnt know about the Mike Gregory trophy. Another great move by the school.
GeoffN

Re: Mike Gregorys Case today -...

Post by GeoffN »

mikesnephew posted:
Ive been on here before thanking everyone for their continued support and I am happy to do so again.

But what I must say on behalf of Mike and Erica (Ericas wishes) is that you must not be so naiive enough to listen to what DW and ML say.

This is coming from someone who knows the facts, someone who has watched someone they love suffer so much.

On the official site ML says how the club decided to settle out of court and how they didnt "feel comfortable putting him under the stress"

PLEASE, PLEASE don't believe this utter garbage!

How DW can come out and say that the club treated Mike with respect literally made me sick. These two men are spineless and heartless.

Mike and Erica have been deeply moved by the support they have had from the general public as have the rest of his family, myself included.

The way ML seemed insinuate that the case has been something to do with recent performances was laugable.

Once again, thank you for your support.
I think most of us have not made any judgements, one way or the other, having admitted that we don't know all the facts.
Without exception, though, we've all consistently wished Mike all the best, ever since his illness became known.

Few, if any, of us believe everything we hear from DW or ML. - whatever the subject.
mikesnephew

Post by mikesnephew »

I think most of us have not made any judgements, one way or the other, having admitted that we don't know all the facts.
Without exception, though, we've all consistently wished Mike all the best, ever since his illness became known.

Few, if any, of us believe everything we hear from DW or ML. - whatever the subject.
I totally understand, i am just asking you not to believe them, Dave Whelan has made his life lying.
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Ive been behind mike all the way and the man will always have a place in my heart,great guy,great coach I can go on all day. He was just bringing us up aswell two consecative finals. This is to mike and family, keep fighting and remember all the warriors fans are behind you. MIKE GREGORYS BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!!!
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
mikesnephew

Post by mikesnephew »

warrior till i die posted:
Ive been behind mike all the way and the man will always have a place in my heart,great guy,great coach I can go on all day. He was just bringing us up aswell two consecative finals. This is to mike and family, keep fighting and remember all the warriors fans are behind you. MIKE GREGORYS BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless you mate
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mikesnephew posted:

I totally understand, i am just asking you not to believe them, Dave Whelan has made his life lying.
Please be careful what you say, though...there have been libel cases involving messages on boards like this!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

warrior till i die posted:
WELL SAID
mikesnephew

Post by mikesnephew »

GeoffN posted:
mikesnephew posted:

Please be careful what you say, though...there have been libel cases involving messages on boards like this!

:D No probs, thats just my opinion anyway, totally unrelated to this case.