TONIGHT'S GAME!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

TONIGHT'S GAME!

Post by turf »

I take it that our defence was bad again tonight. Also, if there were any, who were our star men? Also heard that Godwin was on the subs bench, anyone know anymore? Godwin was supposed to be ill wasn't he?
Leyther Pie

Re: TONIGHT'S GAME!

Post by Leyther Pie »

Defence sounding a bit more organised tonight especially our scrambling defence. Still not brilliant but a step in the right direction. Not sure about godwin but heard brown was dropped any one know why.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Not too sure really bad reception on gmr in preston. I would have to say that higham finally sounded like he wanted to play and made afew breaks only for the ball to go forward or to floor. story of season really ha ha
turf

Post by turf »

Apparently Brown had a stinker last week against Castleford and that was why he was dropped tonight. Yes, it is right about Godwin, as Millward said that he was ruled out due to illness and two unspecified players were carrying injuries. Also, who was our man or men of the match?

Any news of any more injuries? Hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

I heard orr had gone down but got back up so not that lucky. Other than that dont think so but the bad reception hindered my listening.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Godwin was on the bench.

Couple of match reports already in the news section, thanks to two of your new, ever vigilant, news mods!
:wink:
turf

Post by turf »

How did Godwin do? Did he do OK? What about our forward and wingers and half backs? ALso just read on Sky Sports website, that "Wigan earned some respite from a Pat Richards try from a Brett Dallas break".
phil.freda

Post by phil.freda »

just got back sorry i can't tell you what went on i was stuck behind a damn post
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
How did Godwin do? Did he do OK? What about our forward and wingers and half backs? ALso just read on Sky Sports website, that "Wigan earned some respite from a Pat Richards try from a Brett Dallas break".
From what I've heard and a photo I saw from someone's phone, I doubt you're going to get much of a report from most people who were there. I guess it would be hard to pick out good players when they've all disappeared into the fog...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]