Danny orr

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bring on the Warriors

Danny orr

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

Does anybody know how bad the injury was to danny orr was last nite? I was at the game but didn't see him go off! Just wonderin if anybody had heard?
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
jinkin jimmy

Re: Danny orr

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I was at that end of the ground. He went off with a knee injury. He was hobbling about for a while. My wife was asking why don't they get him off but the bench couldn't see he was down!!
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

orr injured - in other words, thats kevin brown at stand off next week
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ince warrior posted:
oh well theres always next year for the challenge cup.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

- psycho - posted:
ince warrior posted:
oh well theres always next year for the challenge cup.
To be fair to Kevin Brown, he did have an okay game when he played at stand-off last, however, i still think he is not the answer!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Kev has played stand off since starting as an amateur, and surely at the moment it is worth trying the world and his wife in every position till something improves
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
Kev has played stand off since starting as an amateur, and surely at the moment it is worth trying the world and his wife in every position till something improves
People get at Kev Brown, but he is never allowed to settle into any regular position. I think that anyone is better at stand off than that Castleford mistake.
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

thats all milward has done is change players around to try things to see what will work and look were thats got us
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

captinjack posted:
People get at Kev Brown, but he is never allowed to settle into any regular position. I think that anyone is better at stand off than that Castleford mistake.
If a player wants to keep their position they have to play well and Kevin Brown has not played well in any position. Why should we play Kevin Brown and hope that he will become a good player, if he want to play for Wigan then he should show the players and fans that he is good enough.

Everyone criticizes our half backs for not creating anything but which players set up the tries we did score against Castleford and Bradford?
It was Danny Orr and Denis Moran. Maybe it's not the half backs that are the problem but the player who are meant to be running onto the ball. How can half back create anything if there are no players running onto the ball and trying to get through the gaps?

There are worse half backs in Super League than Moran and Orr, McGuire and Harris are not creative players yet get a lot of praise but only because the players around them are putting in the hard work. McGuire scored 4 tries against Quins but created nothing and didn't make any breaks himself just finished off other peoples. We are way too hard on the half back and we let them take the blame when maybe we should be looking at other players who are supposed to support the half backs.

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Why dont hey give that Thomas Coyle a run has anyone seen him play for th academy side from the right ups on the wigan site he seems like a decent player why dont they give a chance to prove himself
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure