vaealiki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
amaynard

vaealiki

Post by amaynard »

although he scored today i still believe vaealiki is one of our wek links in the side, i know it has been discussed b4 on the site but watchin him recently really has made me feel his just not an impact centre? :( :eh:
turf

Re: vaealiki

Post by turf »

I think you're being a bit harsh? He had his best game this year today. Also thought that Brett Dallas was quiet as well. Maybe he went into the game carrying a knock?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

turf posted:
I think you're being a bit harsh? He had his best game this year today. Also thought that Brett Dallas was quiet as well. Maybe he went into the game carrying a knock?
If that was his best game this year then I can only say he must have had some appalling ones, only 2 first tackles the whole game, he had to have been fresh enough to score that 78th minute try. He simply does not look athletic enough to be even a first division centre, he slowly lopes around the pitch most of the time with no speed whatsoever.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

He was pathetic as per usual, he was his usual self missing tackles that cost us tries, shirt grabbing and running to nowhere. If one player does not deserve to wear the Cherry and White it is him. He makes no effort, look how lethargic he plods about that pitch, it disgusts me at times, especially in that first half today. The second wasn't much better with the exception of falling over the line for his try.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

turf posted:
His best game this year still doesnt cut it. He scored, but almost fluffed it. He dived into touch??? What was that about?? Vaealiki has been a big rip off, supposed to be challenging to be one of the top two centres in the world this season?? I think not! He cant run forward, catch and finds it hard to pass. He doesnt create space for a winger. Hes a massive bloke but someone touches him and its like hes melting, hes totally USELESS!!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
willie c

Post by willie c »

mrs_carney posted:
turf posted:
His best game this year still doesnt cut it. He scored, but almost fluffed it. He dived into touch??? What was that about?? Vaealiki has been a big rip off, supposed to be challenging to be one of the top two centres in the world this season?? I think not! He cant run forward, catch and finds it hard to pass. He doesnt create space for a winger. Hes a massive bloke but someone touches him and its like hes melting, hes totally USELESS!!!!
i couldnt belive the way obst handed him off to score that try
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Why not? You not come to expect that of him by now?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

D v did 4 tackles on the bounce in the first half when defending our line ,again your a little harsh but hes not good enough :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

mike binder posted:
D v did 4 tackles on the bounce in the first half when defending our line ,again your a little harsh but hes not good enough :blush:
WOW!!! :conf:
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Im with you Mrs C if i am supposed to be impressed he did 4 tackles on the trot which were all prob 3rd man in well im not the guy is the WORST centre i can remember from back to 1986 to were the cherry and white.He has no speed creates little looks dis-interested and worse still has his socks arouns his ankles someone please give him his surf board back and send him home.