Re: Who should go?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
emma warriors simply the best

Re: Who should go?

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Lyndsey may have alot to say about the signing of certain players and were we are now but Milward has got to be the one to go we just need to look at how hull handled their situation with Kear and just look how they played against leeds on friday night.
To me it seems as though milward is here to help wheelen get warriors out of the jjb and put us at orrell and let us try and work our way back up again
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Kat

Re: Who should go? ...

Post by Kat »

We've sacked loads of coaches in the past, it never changed anything then, so why will it now? I think it's about time we tried something different, and got rid of Lindsey.

Were trying something new with the chairman now anyway because hes with the latics so....
Neither of them are doing as good a job as we all would like and in time both should be out the door
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Kat

Post by Kat »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
Were trying something new with the chairman now anyway because hes with the latics so....
Neither of them are doing as good a job as we all would like and in time both should be out the door
Yes, he may well be working with the latics, but he is still the chairman of us! He's not gone anywhere. He's just lingering like a bad smell.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Kat posted:
We've sacked loads of coaches in the past, it never changed anything then, so why will it now? I think it's about time we tried something different, and got rid of Lindsey.
Exactly, Kat!

I was outnumbered on here last year when I said keep Betts. That wasn't particularly because I thought he was a good coach, simply that:
(a) he wasn't given a long enough chance
(b) I don't believe the coach has as much effect as people seem to think.
(c) there was no guarantee of his successor doing any better
(d) the biggest factor (then and now) was the injury situation, not the coach. I was hoping the loss of NAJ would improve things, but sadly not.

The above reasons apply equally well for Millward now.

ye but wev now got help with latics men on the board to and things havent changed and the only change we need to be making is the one with the coach
LOYAL
WARRIOR

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ye but wev now got help with latics men on the board to and things havent changed and the only change we need to be making is the one with the coach
If thats the case we should win everything under the sun we change the coach that much. REALISE that the coach is not the problem, sacking him will solve nothing!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3

Sacking lindsey will do nothing because what input is he having with the club right now he aint the one telling us what tactivs to use agaist teams and he isnt the one picking teams week in week out lindsey should go but milward to go first
LOYAL
WARRIOR

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

standing strong forever

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Sacking lindsey will do nothing because what input is he having with the club right now he aint the one telling us what tactivs to use agaist teams and he isnt the one picking teams week in week out lindsey should go but milward to go first
Picking the team is easy at the moment - anyone who can walk.
mr g

Post by mr g »

What real influence will these Latics men really have on the field? None. Also the two or three weeks in their new role is hardly gonna change the whole structure of the club.

As to sacking Millward, who would we bring in to do the job? Millward will be on a big salary which will need to be paid up, so if he goes we'll have less money and no-one who can replace him.
"Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nkers"
Former Australian captain Laurie Daley