I AM GOING...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Stan Doff

I AM GOING...

Post by Stan Doff »

I am going to have to go and sit in a dark room and calm down before i start posting about this I am that angry.

No matter what your opinion of the dwarf...
We are the absolute laughing stock of the game.

I daren't even start on it now,
but if, as many seem to think, this has been player power - we had better see some on the bloody pitch!

Now I am off to calm down before I put the world to rights later!
Doveoverdave

Re: I AM GOING...

Post by Doveoverdave »

standoff posted;
this has been player power - we had better see some on the bloody pitch!
Truer words never posted!
walshiered

Post by walshiered »

I totally agree, now lets see some commitment from the team, but what happens on Fri if there is no change. Who gets sacked next? :(
TSB

Post by TSB »

I AGREE 100%. IT SHOULD NOT BE IAN MILLWARD lEAVING , MAURICE LYNDSEY SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO GOT THE SACK. THE PLAYERS SHOULD ALSO BE ASHAMEDOFTHEMSELVES. (WARRIORS MORE LIKE MAIDENS)
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Player power should be in the dressing room and before or after a game, on the pitch is were a player earns his professional title ! If these so called professionals act on the pitch and hurt the fans and the club then in my opinion they should all go ! :angry:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I agree with every post on this thread. Basil has been hung out to dry, apparently by our own players!! I wanted him to stay and see it through, but no, it's all change again. We are a joke!!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

well said all
Cath10

Post by Cath10 »

We are a joke of a club and i want to tell Maurice Lyndsey exactly what i think of him!

In the Evening Post today Millward pledged his future to Wigan, claiming he had turned down offers from Australia to try and get Wigan back to winning ways, and he has been let down by the club and treated like dirt...as have most of our poor coaches, Dennis, Mike, Frank!!!

Kear tipped to take over? Fantastic, hes not good enough for Hull, but he'll do for Wigan???

Good luck Millward in whatever you do next, i wasn't your biggest fan when you was at Saints but you deserve better than this pathetic joke of a club i choose to support
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Doveoverdave posted:
standoff posted;
this has been player power - we had better see some on the bloody pitch!
Truer words never posted!
no player power? fair enoguh we have injuries. were has our back up gone? widnes and huddersfield.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
savageintastella

Post by savageintastella »

:eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :craz: first post on here but i totally agree with you this is just insanity at it's best. player power!!!! they need a to grow up if this is what it's all about. millard's proved his coaching skill...the team (ha)well lets say the proof of the pudding, they've failed miserably on all accounts so far they should hang their heads in shame.
too annoyed also to speak just yet.